End-Game System Update: Monolith of Fate

I just hope to see really exciting unic items, not the ones that converted to 500 gold.

That looks awesome.

Because poison needs MOAR damage.

awsame— cant wait to try it… good job

They done the preview on the 28th of this month so going by what they said and if all goes well 7.9 should drop some time next week. :smiley:

Early next week (Tuesday +/- a bit).

Yeah, that’s true. I mixed the patch preview we already got with the patch notes.

Should have asked about how well QA is going :sweat_smile:

This dev blog hit me late yesterday night :blush:

But thanks for the hint.

1 Like

So if I plan to make a gaming-Sunday with my dad on 9th August, there’s good probability we’ll be roaming new eras already? :heart_eyes:

Monolith should be different, but they’re not adding new eras to the rest of the game.

thanks team , getting polished with every update , new alt coming up

Already, I can’t sleep well because i am looking forward to fun new patch! :fire:

Like really lvl 70 unic with only 3 affixes.
Low level base type.
Who really need increased slow duration if you can refresh it once per 4 sec.
damage over time and slow chance on hit usually you can get from weapon (if you still didn’t get it enough from skills/passives)
gloves have many usefull affixes on lvl 70, and i don’t see any reason to replace them with this unic, that not offers anything really unic to be considered.
Can be “OK” unic for lvl 40, but 70…
I still hope that not all new unics will be like that.
Many of old unics also need redesign.

P.S. actually this unic can be really upgraded to something useful, if for example just to add affix lke this: 20-30% increased damage over time taken per stack of slow. It immediately adds needed synergy to item stats and also offers some playstyle to benefit from it.

3 Likes

I indeed find this unique underwhelming as well. I feel that’s the case of almost all of them.

2 Likes

Good news!!!
Waiting for the patch to come back :stuck_out_tongue:

Does that include your ‘First Traveler’ badge? :wink:

Back on topic: it sounds very intricately convoluted and complex, it should keep many players busy for many hours to come. One question: there is no mention of what happens when your character dies?

We hoist a tankard of fine dry mead and hail your exploits all the way to Valhalla.

Hey, I can dream, can’t I. :wink:

Seriously, that’s a good question. What resets? Do you lose the buffs and have to re-earn them?

No, because a “First Traveler” badge doesn’t entail an inane post that adds very little to the discussion.

Given that Mox said the blessings you get are permanent I don’t think you can loose them, though you’ll be able to reroll them. Given he also said “You can always reset your run or portal out between Echoes and come back to it later without losing your progress”, that sounds like they’re changing how timelines interact with death & exiting the run before you’ve completed it completely.

So my main question is, are we there yet?

1 Like

Keep up great work. now im excited to monolith farm my life away! always love the communication provided!

Thar’s sound soooooooo …

0.7.9 when, when, when!!!

Hey there everyone! We are changing the requirements for unlocking the monolith of fate back to how it was. You only need to have access to the End of Time. We were talking about it and because it’s fixed level content, it is already soft locked to characters that are further in the game. We also think it’s cool to see how low level people can actually manage to do it.

9 Likes

Does this me the level scaling will change?