End-Game System Update: Monolith of Fate

Stupid me… :drooling_face:

1 Like

Looking good. Progression is candy to me.

It’s ok, i sometimes forget all the amazing things too, just too much excitment and to many things at once, we can’t comprehend :smiley:

1 Like

That is just balls out FANTASTIC looking! Cannot wait to see this play out!

EDIT: seriously, that first map is just friggin gorgeous.

Oh, my. That UI map with the floating islands is gorgeous.

This looks like so much fun and I cannot wait to try it out.

My body is ready.

this looks really good, thanks Mox

Excellent.

I feel this requires a bit more clarification. Is this saying there are items exclusive to Monolith? (i.e can’t be found or acquired outside of it)

Looking forward to try it out!

How many blessings van we have at 1 time? If more than 1 do they need to be unlocked? 1 per timeline? 1 per 10 char levels? Are there uniques or idols that let you have more blessings than your limit?

Edit: nevermind upon closer inspection can see your allowed 1 per timeline as it shows in the pictures

Edit2: does every timeline come with its own conquered streak? Since there different difficulties

1 Like

It sounds like you can have 1 active Blessing from each Timeline. So the total would be however many Timelines are available.

As always, amazing work guys. I have to say the quality of the art and everything is getting much better as we progress through the games development . Not sure how i feel about all of the sentinel animations yet, but i appreciate the work you guys have been doing. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Will look forward to playing the update.

1 Like

^^Seem hot, let’s see if i can enjoy new goal power!

Looks awesome! =D

oh my godddddddddddd I can’t wait!!!

Wow! I love the sound of these changes!

Nice, can’t wait!

Looks like a fantastic change, I myself would falter when I finished the campaign with a character/build as I found the old “rift” formula of endgame not rewarding enough. This move to more substantial and meaningful progression is exactly what I’m looking for.
Can’t wait to dive in and break it… I mean test it.

I think it is ‘a quest echo’ not ‘an’ :slight_smile:

1 Like