Does everyone play offline?

I’m experiencing the constant rubber banding online. I’ve seen other threads that mention it: Online lag constant - #8 by magmuxx but it seems the conversation died out. Does anyone know of a fix or is offline play viable for each Cycle?

Rubber banding can be caused by an issue local to you. If you are on wifi, or your router has an issue, or your connection to your ISP has an issue, etc. You may not notice it on all games. I once fixed a lag issue after talking to my ISP and they found a problem with my connection to the box. I also had problems with wifi that I resolved by not using wifi on my PC.

I appreciate the response, Revelasti, although all my troubleshooting seems to leave Last Epoch as the only variable. I am on a hardline directly to my ISP’s modem - My speed tests show no jitter or packet loss with a top download speed of ~450mbps. I have no internet issues on any other application or service in my house or on my computer. The second I log into Last Epoch and start moving around, I rubber band consistently and constantly.

I tried hopping around to different servers too (East, West, Central US…) all with the same result. I tried going to secluded maps (way outside of town) and the same result.

Just providing as much info as I can. Hope to find a solution, the game feels great otherwise.

Well I get LE-65 error every time I go online so it kinda forces me to play offline. Been a week or so. Kinda sucks but I guess they will fix the servers eventually

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.