Death Seal Speed Running Lich 0.8d 500k+ Damage

Yes but if he did that then he has 0 ward and 0 leech while death seal is active amd only 350 life with exsang workimg it dowm. Thus is mostly why I am curious just how well its workimg cause in my head it seems deadly

It’s working quite well. I did monoliths 55-62-68-75-80-90, I’m currently in monolith 100 and I’m a globally poorly skilled player, so I’m doing nothing specific or tricky. Just moving constantly.

1 Like

Here is an example of one Echo level 100 with this Lich.

Apparently, the video is private.

Should be ok now, sorry

Yeah your out leeching exsang the entire time lol, kinda pointless to even wear it. You are insta full life when death seal wears off and it never drops. You be better off with a crafted chest with more damage and/or more life.

The most ward I see you with during the entire mono run was 60.

As I read this on my work laptop that has Youtube blocked. :wink: :smiley:

And perhaps some juicy Acolyte-specific affixes…

OK, I’ll try to craft a better chest then, thanks! :slight_smile:
(I always start slowly, but once I understand I learn faster and faster)

I’m still playing this nice and fun build, but it still generates no ward. I have around 100 ward, never more, given by the off-hand. ^^

It’s not really a ward build. Death Seal gets rid of all your ward, so you wouldn’t have ward when that’s active anyway.

That’s what I understood, but at a moment you talked about ward, so I wondered if I missed something. But not. ^^

With this build would you continue to stack health idols, and use dodge/armor rolls or do endurance to replace one or both?

I see death seal says it’s deals more damage per missing % of health. Does that mean no matter what health value I have it’s just going to go off % for damage

Also, does stacking health help to stave off falling out of reaper form or is the degen so fast it doesn’t really matter?

Been hopping back and forth between toons all day…so many options

Correct.

I dont think stackign health will be the new meta. With 85% dodge possible thats way more likely a better route.

really doesnt matter

1 Like

So dodge stacking it is then, right? I’ve had a hard time adjusting builds because so many defensive things compete with each other now so trying to find the best balance.

i mean it depends what your doing, but if you can get 85% dodge thats some crazy defense. No need for 10k HP

1 Like

Monos and bosses go easy with this, dead before they do much damage usually but want to get this arena ready is the goal

Hi,
what about changing some skill points in Reaper Form:

• Ghastly Flow 1/4
  • Reapers Curse 4/4
  • Mistress of Decay 2/4
  • Harbinger of Blood 4/4

new

• Deathtouch Scythe (filler, flat damage is always nice
  • Executioner 5/5 - 50% crit multi
  • Dark Harvest 3/3 - OP at 18% instant kill, means 18% overall damage, best for bosses

just an idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely give it a shot and let me know what you find :slight_smile:

Or you could put 5 points in the Lich passive Reaper for 10% cull. It’s less than you’d get on Reaper but skill points are a more precious commodity.