Death Seal Speed Running Lich 0.8d 500k+ Damage

after this patch today, it feels like the skill does alot less damage
maybe someone wants to test it? would be nice :slight_smile:

Soon.tm.

ok this has to do more with the poison build for lich u’ve posted earlier. but does %spell dmg affect the poison dot applied by wandering spirits?

Im not 100% Sure. I want to say NO, since the tooltip says its a poison projectile. I dont think its a “Spell”. I know for sure it benefits from Your poison damage, but not sure about spell damage.

No, % spell damage (or melee, throwing, etc) won’t affect ailments applied by skills because ailments aren’t spells/melee/etc.

if necessary, could you update the build?

Im kinda between a rock and hardspot but ill try to get it done as soon as i can :slight_smile:

first your personal life and work, and then, at some point when you get bored, and only if you feel like it, you dedicate it to creating builds. thank you for your work in this community. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Enjoying the Acolyte and build so far but only at lvl 30. A couple of questions: at what lvl should we start playing as a Lich using the build skills, that is, what are the critical skills and combos needed to start; when you say that the Wandering Spirits use our character’s “on hit” modifiers (like 30% chance to freeze on hit" how does this happen, what node or skill causes or allows this?

Another fun fact. I finished Chapter 3 (I guess that was what it was) and went to End of Times and got my Lich Mastery. Not knowing any better, I jumped into Monolith. Immediately noticed mobs were “a bit harder”, then noticed that the gear that I was picking up was like lvl 45…I was only lvl 26, lol. Gained 3+ levels going thru…not even as a real Lich, just as an Acolyte using Wandering Spirits, Hunger Souls, Transplant and Spirit Plague (all per this build) and some meatshield skellies. Took a while…can’t wait to see how this build works when it fully “Lich-i-fied”

Boardman has a leveling guide from level 1 to 75 for a Death Seal Lich. You should have a look at it, you will know how to prorgressively upgrade her. Death Seal is a specialization you can focus since level 1, but you’ll need 30 passive points in the Lich skill tree to unlock it.
If you want to be comfortable, use Wandering Spirits, Spirit Plague, Bone Curse and Transplant for the campaign, then add Death Seal and adjust your build.

Thanks, will look for his lvling guide. Is this still a viable “S” or “A” build when near complete?

I’d say easily A, maybe S.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.