Curious to see what ideas everyone has for launch for their characters

I’m totally down with that. Trying something just to prove someone on the internet wrong.

2 Likes

All in good fun, of course.

Ummmm, sure?

With love, might be the better way to get that point across.

What’s the unique in question?

Btw I’ll play falconer too. In the first cycle.

I loved my time with the frostbite-stacking runemaster, so i’m tempted to just reroll that.
If I go hardcore first, maybe another spriggan-form druid with totems + vines; it’s incredibly tanky without even trying and I like the playstyle.

With the infos released for warlock, that’s tempting but that can wait a bit. :slight_smile:

Llama and me talked about my own first Creator Unique: Death’s Embrace

Which I will only utilize on my 2nd or 3rd character until I explored all the new stuff^^

1 Like

Is that before or after buying it because it’s so rare you’re unlikely to get one to drop.

I very deliberately avoided any Runemaster info or spoilers so I could roll it fresh at launch. Going to build it from scratch, no guide.

2 Likes

Aye man, do it! Runemaster is very fun, you’ll love it.

1 Like

Cool, but now you are in some people blacklist😮

Screenshot-20240128-193001

1 Like

Nawh, super ez drop. I’ll have a Death’s Embrace with 4 LP by day 5, bet.

Where did you find this? I have at least 1000 words for the person who wrote this :smiley:

I don’t, but I don’t mind spoilers. I’ve checked the Build Planner for shields and I’ve seen two potential items, one more defensive while the other more offensive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s an old post
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/xu4pzc/deaths_embrace_farming_question/&ved=2ahUKEwjv9-Cej4GEAxUzlZUCHUgcACIQjjh6BAgSEAE&usg=AOvVaw2xv6ZNbzhJ1OTkYA8UK-6X

Im away from computer and was just googling some info to remember the item, this pop up to me :laughing:

1 Like

It depends what the falconer looks like, but I have my eyes on a bleed lich/warlock. Unsure which mastery I want yet. Probably depends a lot on what the Warlock uniques look like. I’m hoping the Low Life, Life’s Journey bleed build gets a good new toy that can put Decrepify on things.

trying the new masteries is obvious. Addition of Falconer might also make Rogue a better class overall in which case Bladedancer would be worth re-trying.

other than that, hopefully there are enough cool items and skill changes to enable something a bit spicy and different from the builds that are currently viable or obvious. But for the older masteries that might have to wait until they are brought up to release quality in 1.2 or whenever

I’m curious too. I know it’s all RNG and if I don’t get what I’m looking for I just count it as my bad luck. I did that with a Bastion of Honour when it was the big thing and never got one. On the other hand I haven’t looked for a DA but have had at least 2 drop, 1 with 1LP (which I kept).

I believe that it’s from a site called Reddit. You’ve probably never heard of it since it doesn’t cater to the hardest of hardcore gaming preferences.

1 Like

I just logged in and looked if I had one.
Only 1 dropped to me in 1,1k hours :face_with_spiral_eyes: no LP
And poor rolls.
13% necrotic pen
50 melee necrotic damage
65% crit mult
65% reduced damage