Crow Bear Earthquake 0.8.2e Build

thanks for the info, I might lvl up something else in the mean time and keep an eye out for what sorta nerf it receives.

Just wanted to add that Iā€™ve been running with just the boots as I have not found the chest yet and have had no issues what so ever. Iā€™m lvl 86 and cant remember the last time I died in the monolith (non empowered atm). Also got to 150 in area before really feeling sketchy and that was due to the crows dying and having to kite to revive. Im using titan heart atm for the large health increase for now until I can find the other.

THanks again Boardman21 for this build and all the others you put together, really awesome work!

1 Like

Is Chimaeraā€™s Essence not good for this build? We get up to 160% increased damage when transformed for the -15 to -25 all res. Res hit is big but we get a lot of damage?

It depends how much increased damage you already have. If you have 1,000% total increased damage already (which isnā€™t unreasonable) then that 160% would only be 16% more. Compared to -25 all res.

Ah, ok, so it is addictive. My stats with and without neck right now. Still I dont have Wizened Claws and Star Claw which should change a lot? My neck got 158% inc damage and -18% all res so decent one
https://imgur.com/a/YaWMlNL

And BTW, how do we get bonus from ā€œShatterquakeā€? It requires enemy to be chilled or frozen yet I do not see how we can make that debuffs.

In the shaman passives 2nd node up on the left. There is chill chamce on hit

Oh yea, me blind. Thanks Boardman21 for the post. Can you comment please on Chimaeraā€™s Essence? Is it worth it for this build?

Worth it isnt really the proper phrase.
Is it viable? Yes
Will you do more damage? A little
Will you take more damage? A little

Its up to you if its worth it. If you are a total tank amd want damage sure take it. You feel squishy and dont need more damage dont take itā€¦

You can snapshot your crows by use Sinathia set + other rare with max minion health+regen then your crows are super tanky, I got into wave 371 that way in HC

Nice build. Enjoying it a lot!

• What do you think about Boulderfists as glove option, since it basically guarantees a stun on charge / first Earthquake wave and gets rid of any Leech one has, as Leech is counterproductive to the LowLife mechanic?

• What do you think about taking ancestral weaponry (50 flat cold melee dmg, primalist tree) instead of ursine maw (druid tree)?

cool wasnā€™t aware of that interaction going to try it out.

Seperately what is everyones thoughts on using Artorā€™s Legacy for a 4th crow and if its really worth using?

Im Using a Lupine Helmet with both:

• inreased cooldown reduction
  • increased cooldown reduction while transformed
    so Artor`s Legacy is not an option for me, but my charge Cooldown is at 1,5 Sec, which feels pretty smooth

I just finished my first 2 empowered echos and here my thoughts:

• Crows are dying, this is the biggest issue. You need really good gear as Boardman21 said in the video to mitigate it. I had really bad luck crafting and in the end I got about ~3500 ward and +90 minion health regen. Not enough. If you plan to play this and go empowered get ready for nasty surprise if your gear is not top notch.
  • It is little clunky. You rely entirely on Charge cooldown and if there are many enemies coming at you from different directions you might get in trouble.
  • Leveling with Swipe is real pain

Overall I am not Boardman21 since I played 4 builds so far but for me this is not S tier build.
OK it is, but you need really top gear first. With decent gear it is A tier at best.
I also got ā€œNova Boyā€ Mage (now lvl 100) and it is much much better in my opinion. It was my 1st character which I geared from zero and I can go empowered now without any issues. I got quite good gear but it wasnā€™t always the case. I started empowered with what I could gather/craft while playing 9 normal regions. I could progress with all 10 regions empowered and gather what I have now. This is true S tier build.
There is no way I could go empowered with this build using only what I could find/craft on normal echoes. Gear I use now I gathered while playing my Mage.

1 Like

yeah I had a similar helm and had gotten it to around 1.6s, and could tell a slight difference with the charge usage. Iā€™m most likely going to drop back down to 3 crows and add more minion regen as im starting to see them die frequently once I reached empowered timelines. Thanks for the input.

I switched a few things out and bumped my minion health regen to a little over 300, but my health dropped to around 2400. Want to see if stacking that much minon heath regen helps in the empowered timelines.

Scroll upā€¦just summon your crows in super OP minion gear and then switch to bear gear. You can also change to bear while wearing certain body armor and then change to other oneā€¦the white fur unique

You can also keep earthquake on your skill - but unspecc the shaman points to get 10 points to use somewhere elseā€¦

the 40 %chill chance and 80 flat health from ā€œtempest formā€ are pretty helpfull thow

I am only level 76 so ill put them back eventually lol