Crashed after exiting a Monolith

I had just finished a monolith and crashed right after exiting.
I guess that’s an improvement because I was crashing right after entering and losing all of my progress haha.

I only noticed this start to happen after I enabled auto-cast for two spells. Devouring Orb and Holy Aura. I don’t know if it’s related.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (476 Bytes) error.log (67.9 KB) Player.log (53.0 KB)

error.log (90.3 KB) Player.log (57.7 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (455 Bytes)

Just happened again in the middle of a monolith.

Found a fix? Would be interesting.
Don’t expect anyone from the dev-side to write something useful in here - many of us are waiting for a response for months already. Radio silence.
Did you buy the game recently? Did it happen after a hardware-swap or something?

Hey…

I have had odd things with auto-cast (numlock trick) - like being teleported to the end of the map, but never a crash…

You havent provided any detail on your system info (https://support.lastepoch.com/category/35-useful-files) but here is something to try…

I see you tried running it at lower settings… Can you try again with limiting the framerate to 60fps (leaving everything else on low) and see if it still does that… not saying will work, but worth a try… Some people have reported problems going higher than 120fps at 1440p

Yeah I tried all different graphic settings, limiting fps and turning off g-sync and whatnot.

I actually fixed it by turning off autocasting. I haven’t had a crash since turning it off. Not sure what’s up with that maybe it’s just me.

Yeah I fixed it by turning off auto casting lol. Nothing else seemed to work graphic-wise and I’m not sure why this was causing me to crash.

Glad you could solve the problem…

Suppose its not that hard to put autocasting back on after the teleport… :wink: Not that the devs like us to use autocasting (shhhh… )

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.