Crash on Rogue Shift Skill

Game crashes upon colliding with terrain while using the rogue skill shift when using a gamepad

Hey… Welcome to the forum…

Can you please shutdown LE, unplug the controller from your system…
Restart LE and do the exact same thing using the keyboard/mouse…

Does it still crash or not?

Reason I ask for this simple test is that it does seem like there is some sort of issue with controllers in the 0.8.2 release and by confirming that it works with the keyboard, this is likely another controller specific problem.

Hello, I have been experiencing the same problem. Especially on bridges. So I followed your steps above and tried to duplicate in Shattered Valley where there are multiple bridges. I could not get it to crash with keyboard & mouse, only with my controller. This makes me very sad, b/c I very much want to play this build, but I can’t go back to playing without a controller now! :smiley:

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Don’t despair, EHG are good at fixing bugs… Just give them time and I am sure they will deal with this and you can continue to enjoy the game using a controller…

Yeah, I totally see that. Just the frequency of patches in short time plus the dev seem very responsive in forums, ingame chat (before the Bozakpocalypse), and reddit. Can’t wait for MP as me, my gf, and my dad play AARPGs together.

If you hadnt already seen this:

I have this problem aswell but only when playing with controller

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.