Constant Crashes while playing

Dear EHG, as you kindly requested in Please Read Before Posting in Technical Support - Technical Support - Last Epoch Forums i now opened a new thread (lol, hundreds of players have the same issue and you never replied). Here the file:
Player-prev.log (16.8 KB)

Crashes are existing since 2 years, exactly as they are nowadays.
Shall i write what i have allready done? Will you read it?
Windows fresh install (10 and 11), several graphic driver versions (after clean uninstall), Steam repair, XMP profile deactivated/activated/changed RAM voltage…; start parameters -dx11 and -dx12; graphic setting (high, max, low, VSync on/off, borderless window etc etc), overlay deactivation (Steam and Discord), BIOS update, Prime95 stress tests and many more.
Before you say it is hardware related: anything, really ANYTHING ELSE works completely fine. The only issue is with LE and its crashes to the Desktop.

Thank you in advance for your prefissional help that I will receive here within this thread that you requested from me.

I have exactly the same issue. Updated all my drivers.
Win 11
RTX4070
Crashes to desktop if I’m lucky. BSOD if I’m not.
Nothing else does this, except for LE.
Hope the Devs can help.

I’m having so many issues this patch. I would experience a crash maybe once per play session last cycle (one every 4-5 hours). This patch, I’m crashing so regularly its unplayable. I’m talking hard crashes, like bricking my computer into bluescreen and restart.

Yes having the same issues. Just recommended this game to a friend and want to play with him. i have a much better rig then he does and i get BSOD constantly.

I ran a stress test on my PC using bench mark software (I was worried maybe my CPU or GPU was the problem - dying etc.) - but I had steady performance and didn’t run into any concerns. Furthermore, I have been playing Space Marine 2 which is a pretty demanding game without issue - I’m talking long sessions without a single crash - so I’m going to loosely conclude that there is an issue on EHG’s end

UPDATE:

Sharing system specs for transparency:

Processor: Intel i7-9700k
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2700
Mobo: MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC