Community Designed Unique Event!

That would be fine for the skills that start off as void, but wouldn’t work for a skill that’s already been converted to void (eg, Smite).

There is not a single erasing strike specific unique and I cannot stand Apathy’s Maw, since it has increased leech rate on it, which I don’t like as a stat.

There are plenty of weapons, one-handed and two handed that have void damage or partial void damage on them.

But there is not a lot that specifically aim to improve slow, hard hitting builds. (I mean with unique effects that aim to specifically imrpove these types of builds)

While getting more variety overall into the global unique pool would certainly be a good thing. This Community Designed Unique will only be one of many and I am sure all the uniques that make it into the game through regular EHG implementation or pending creator uniques will fill out “gaps” anyway.

I’d like to see a primalist weapon or armor that gives +2/+3 to each companion skill you have equipped, much like how the thorn slinger adds to all physical skills. Alternatively, some piece of armor that gives a certain percentage health/defense for each unique companion you have summoned.

3 Likes

Isn’t Eternal Eclipse and Torkrefin (for DoTs) sword filling that ?
Even Apathy’s Maw is still good for big slow hits as it has big base dmg and Doom needs much fewer hits than other ailments due to the cap.

I’d be happy with a mage unique, but I’m throwing in an idea for rogue gloves that turn bow skills into throwing skills.

1 Like

I, for one, look forward to the Remembrance of Rat City.

5 Likes

Themed around the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Themed around an endless immortal march through the timelines for more power.
Themed around the Spymaster’s corruption.
Themed around unshakeable duty.

I want a staff that makes volcanic orb shoot out lots of extra projectiles and last longer.

1 Like

It has more than the Sentinel (3) and Acolyte (1). So no these two classes need more love.

OK so hear me out. It’s about bees. But instead of normal bees, they’re undead, which of course makes them…zombees! :exploding_head:

12 Likes

FOR each person that votes for mcfluffins idea I will give them future VIP access to my trading guild once multiplayer trading is implemented into the game!

rolled a critical fail on your pun saving throw.

A mix of my two favourite things. Bees and Horror!

2 Likes

We need items with bagel in the name, lore or both.

Unfortunatly I had an idea for a unique that would have giving dev headhache

My idea was a unique for all class so i already lost . It would have change the damage type of the skill equipped in the first slot depending of the damage type it actually dealing. and all effect related to the previous type of the damage of this skill would be apply to the new damage type. the Chaotic catalyser.

Well Iam still curious of what that unique will en up doing

Have fun !

Throwing my vote behind any catalyst because they are available to a wide range of masteries and have very few uniques.

A catalyst to complement melee builds, as a middle ground between a shield and dual wielding would be welcome.

2 Likes

Voted Mage, Armor (gloves pls!)
This is totally not intended to be matched with Eternal Eclipse and also be viable for Paladin/VK. Definitely hasn’t been on my mind since I picked it up earlier today.

Name: Embershade Grips
Base: Crusader Gauntlets (80 Armor/ 30%-45% Void Res)

+1 to Melee Fire Skills
Increases to Fire Damage also apply to Void Damage at X% of their value.
Every 2 seconds your next Fire Melee Attack is converted to Void.
10-20% chance to apply Doom on hit.

Feels like this should be something that goes to the least played class. Rather than making already popular classes stronger or more desirable. Elevate the ones that seem to struggle by offering something creates new, competitive builds to those classes.

But that’s just me.

2 Likes

I want this super powerful affix , (not sure what item type) :
Your damage abilities treat any enemy as rare or boss enemy.

2 Likes

Fantastic event, really helps making the community part of the game :slight_smile:

I don’t have a special item i want to see, but more some special effects.

Convert damage
Items that convert damage type of an ability is always fun as it open up for a whole new way to build around a skill, and use items that is normally not used for that class/ability.
Really hope to see more things like this in the game.

Auras / MP items
Like to see items effects like auras on items, auras that effects allies and other players (they ofc. don’t stack). But what better way then making and community item that will benefit MP and encourage players to play together when MP hits :slight_smile:

Crossover skills
Make items with new active skills to build around, Its always fun trying to incorporate new things into a build. and also helps adding something new to all classes.

3 Likes