Community Designed Unique Event!

This would be the dream. If only…

1 Like

Haha, It’s something that’s an interesting idea for sure, and we’ve poked around the idea a bit for non-rogue bow uses, but that requires ‘significant’ work (animations, models, skills, etc.). As such, bow would only appear as an option in the event rogue is selected in this event.

1 Like

my heart is broken! But thanks for the clarity! But seriously hopefully in future we can expand out would love more diversity in my options when building other characters <3

1 Like

mele 2h lich let’s go

1 Like

Anything besides Sentinel please. Sentinel already feels the most complete with various playstyles which have ample support. It will likely win the community vote for this reason.

2 Likes

Forge Guard Unique, Paladin and Void Knight have a whole bunch of stuff, we need a unique specifically designed for manifest armour/forged weapons. They both scale from weapon (manifest armour with a node), but theres no specific unique for this? Ez fix, lets make forge guard op.

5 Likes

I want to see jewelery or armor that cut the damage of your ignite but each stacks of ignite would increase damage of your hits against ignited enemies. That would be interesting unique that would open possibilities for new builds (also it would make ignite more interesting). Pretty please <3

Sentinel DEFINITELY doesn’t need anymore void uniques. That is like the only class in the game that can fully equip with uniques that support the build. They are the LAST build that needs anything. If sentinel needs anything, it is something for the Forge Guard, or maybe Paladin. Animated weapons is pretty garbage and that is the only benefit of the Forge Guard.

Mage and Acolyte need some serious help. Sorcerer is pretty much exclusively Lightning Blast/Nova builds. Spellblade doesn’t get any love at all. Acolyte classes are pretty weak and narrow. Would love a viable Aura of Decay build but it is AWFUL specced poison. It’s only real use is as armor shred to support some other playstyle.

8 Likes

Very sensitive Polk trying to scroll on mobile votes for me how fun.

Rumors say, there already is a Melee 2H Sycthe for Lich. :smiling_imp:

If only there were a viable skill to use it with. Or that it dropped.

1 Like

I voted for Sentinel / Two-Handed weapon I just love melee and two handed builds I’d like to see something that enables big pure physical damage builds and doesnt allow ailments or ele type damages

2 Likes

Another idea:
Acolyte Unique turning Aura Of Decay into necrotic damage (directly dealing dmg or applying damned instead of poison)

6 Likes

personally i choose sentinel/armor, but a given idea can be applied to any other combination

this is - unusual damage type conversion
like, for VK we have some options to “corrupt” skills from phys/fire to void, but what about some void->lightning, for example?
or with druid we have good options with phys/cold, but if we add some fire in there?

I voted Acolyte but basically I wanted some kind of offhand/shield focused on either damage taken as mana or ward and benefiting Acolyte(too dependant on Reaper form + deathseal)/Mage(kinda starved for defenses imo)/Rogue(same as mage).

1 Like

I voted mage one handed weapon.

I hope it get some love soon cause is the less interesting class for me, by far

I would like to see one big two-handed weapon that looks like a shield (or even a shield that is two-handed) so that shield serves both as a shield and as a weapon

Or

One-handed weapon that looks like a shield so it looks like we dual wield shields (or a shield that enables equiping another shield in other hand)

1 Like

Class: mage, they do need some improvements.
Type: 2-handed weapon, because a proper mage needs a staff.

Power: convert all cold damage (and/or lightning) to void damage.

Theme: Apophis, the first to defy fate, change the rules of the game, and unleash the power of the void.
(and make Majasa maidenless, for those who follow the other threads :wink:)

There are 0 spell lightning weapons for primalist. Its time to give them there first

There’s already multiple erasing strike compatible unique two handers, including an axe doing exactly that. Sentinel has way more uniques than every one else already. Mage needs some unique options in a bad way.