Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!

LE_Steam_EventCover_1MM

We’re bursting with excitement to announce that over 1 million players have joined the Last Epoch community!

This wouldn’t have been possible without the incredible support of each and every one of you. From the day we launched into Early Access, you’ve been there with us, playing, providing feedback, crafting amazing theories, and spreading the word about Last Epoch. Your passion and dedication have fueled our drive to create the best possible game, and we are truly grateful.

We know this news might not be fresh, but we were hard at work getting everything ready for 1.0 and wanted to make sure we took a moment to celebrate this achievement with you, our amazing community.

Thank you to everyone who has played, theory-crafted, reported bugs, shared their experiences, and simply enjoyed Last Epoch. You are the heart and soul of this game, and we can’t wait to continue this journey together as we approach 1.0 and beyond!

65 Likes

Fan-friggin-tastic!

Congratulations. Hard work paying off!

2 Likes

And cheers to another many millions

2 Likes

Thanks mate. It’s been a wild ride for sure, and I am thrilled to see where its going.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Cheers! At least we know LE is keeping track of their numbers so we’ll get enough server power to cover the initial hype :smiley: .

3 Likes

Congratulations! Cheers :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations, you deserve for that. I hope for amazing years with you and LE :smiley:

2 Likes

This is awesome, I am so happy to see this game making sales and getting traction!

2 Likes

Congratulations!
Lets Goo

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Looking forward to bigger things post launch!

2 Likes

Nice!
Congratulations!

Here’s hoping 1.0 brings in another few million players.

2 Likes

Just the beggining, Keep it up! and feed me a brutal tempest shammy =D

:face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

To many more millions! Lets go!

2 Likes

Congrats! That is an awesome milestone before the launch.

1 Like

Congratulations! Happy to see where this game can go too, been fun to be a part of the process!

1 Like

Awesome! And much deserved!

1 Like
2 Likes