1.0 Server Status Thread

Ah, you dont know that you know! Are you sure that you know that you dont know?

Seems like the status updates have all moved to Discord. ( Last Epoch - Official Community )
These updates were posted in the last hour or so:

1. Judd (Mox) Today at 11:00 AM

Hey everyone, we’re making progress towards bringing services back up but we’re still working on it. The amount of load is certainly causing us issues but we have a better understanding of the issues and targeted plans to improve them. Thank you for your patience.

1. EHG_Derek Today at 11:32 AM

Hey everyone, in about 10 minutes we’ll be pushing a backend deploy that targets our transitions times. There will be no downtime during this initial push, however players may notice some instability while the fix rolls out.

1 Like

And where do we put africa

most of you all will be playing solo anyways online well you are in luck, offline has chat aswell to make it less lonely for you :slight_smile:

i dont understand your question

Out of LastEpoch forum the company bragging about " [

Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!

](Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!)". So dont gaslight me about everyone bought it last minute. They had a good idea

1 Like

Its worse than ever now

To “know” is a no-no.

1 Like

Now i know why city hub is called “End of Time”, bc you will be in the loading screen until the end of time… lore wise, many warriors and travelers where lost in this place… jumping through time lines is a dangerous thing kkkkkkk

So, you dont know many things?

idk why people defend this as if they are working on it too, this has been a dogshit 5 days of unplayable garbage -$35 LUL

1 Like

It’s the best ever experience I had in any online game I believe… Open game, enter game = connecting for ~10-15min while GPU is on 100% for no reason but that’s fine, at least I know when I’m on the loading screen because fans are silent :wink: Loading screen is another 5-10min. Then when finally in I change location where I suppose to quest and guess what - connection lost, game closes and I have to go through it again :smiley:

2 Likes

what thinks i dont know?

If you haven’t yet, share your experience in a Steam review

1 Like

I dont know!

damn thats depressing

okay.

I will be calling Steam on Monday for a refund.

All dissatisfied people, should call Steam on Monday and request a refund. There wont be a better response to EHG management than a hit on their pocket.

1 Like

Meh… shouldn’t have to go to yet another place to find out what’s going on. The official forums should have any info that’s on discord.
But thanks for the info… I guess I have to add yet another discord server to my list :frowning:

I’ll try to explaing very easy…
No make any sense a fight chat between us… is very simple, “we paid for someting who can’t be use”. Now the transaction is not only between a seller and the customer but, ther’s a third wheelm, an intruder “the server”.
Now the usual questions is: Just why asking peop money for something of which u no have any assurance can to be used…?
The answer is easy, but it create always the same discussion… evry time, evry fck launch, evry fck forum etc. U just need to make a good stress test before launch and stop!

2 Likes