Category for Russian speaking players

Please create a category for Russian speaking players.
We could exchange information, communicate, translate builds, patches and so on. I can be a moderator of this category.

Welcome to the LE Forums!

EHG has previously stated on similar requests for all kinds of languages, that they don’t want to create language based categorization yet, because this would lead to the assumptions, that they support this language.

At some point I am sure, that we will receive official support and moderation for other languages, but community moderated sections in the forum or discord was not something they wanted to have at this point.

Welcome to the board!

Maybe you can simply put an Discord server up? Ask @Heavy or PM him he did the same for the german community and it works like a charm.

2 Likes

I created a server following the example of @Heavy, How do I advertise it?) Дискорд сервер - Last Epoch RU

I would create a dedicated forum thread here in the forum.

That’s what we did with our german community discord server too:

I also used to advertise in the LE In-Game Chat for a long time.
EHG is not against advertisement of gamign communities, as long as you do not claim that it’s “official”

2 Likes

thanks, I did according to your example

2 Likes

Sounds great!

Good luck with building your own russian speaking community, if you create a dedicated LE forum thread I will direct people asking for russian language support of the game towards your community, so you guys can help out each other!

1 Like

thanks again!

that’s what happened Русскоязычный дискорд сервер Last Epoch RU

2 Likes

how can i get the role of a community tester on a forum?

As of the last multiplayer progress update, you can apply for that using the ticket system.

Here is the update it was mentioned in and @EHG_Mike said you can apply using the ticket system.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.