Cannot unlock empowered monoliths

Same problem, just finish the 3 top monolith and can’t access to empowered monoliths.

Same problem here. Got latest patch, thing in the middle is not accessible or clickable. What a shame! :frowning:

When I TP out and then go back in, game gets stuck in loading screen.

All these recent replies past couple days is really discouraging.
Spent past 3-4 days doing campaign and reg monos, about to finish all 3 lvl 90’s and I am hoping I wont be disappointed.
Having fun so far tho!

Happened to me now for the third time ever

I killed Heorot to unlock 3rd mono and had to get off right away and now I cant unlock empowered… none of the lights are lit up, cant access the stupid chest as usual

so I logged out and walked from the start of end of time all through the monolith paths to the chest and now it triggered

Hi all

Heres a workaround which was posted to Discord by one of the Groles

You can empower monoliths either by immediately going to the monolith stone between the three islands after finishing the last of the three monoliths; Or, by completing one echo within The Last Ruin, then teleporting back to the monolith hub without going to town and going to the monolith stone between the three islands. A cutscene should play when approaching the monolith stone between the three islands when it is ready. Click on the blue stone after the cutscene plays to enable Empowered Monoliths.

1 Like

This is awesome and I can confirm this works, but not because I read it here first haha. I just kind of naturally did this and explored after finishing the last mono and the cutscene played for me too.

Same problem here! I tried everything. The middle just doesn’t do anything no animation nothing and i cant go in the middle.

or just do what I wrote above

1 Like

I’m having this issue as well. Online character. Tried zoning out, logging out, all that. Finished the level 90 timelines and i can’t interact with the thing in the middle island.

I have same Problem… Online Character created after Patch 0.9

Workaround did work for me!
You can empower monoliths either by immediately going to the monolith stone between the three islands after finishing the last of the three monoliths; Or, by completing one echo within The Last Ruin, then teleporting back to the monolith hub without going to town and going to the monolith stone between the three islands. A cutscene should play when approaching the monolith stone between the three islands when it is ready. Click on the blue stone after the cutscene plays to enable Empowered Monoliths.

I ran into the same problem today- I think you need another hotfix.

Also got the issue, crystal is not clickable, and there is no floor around it. Tried to port back to town then to the Reign of Dragons TP, and got stuck inside the loading screen.

Here are the logs:
Player-prev.log (2.5 MB)

And the player log is too big so I uploaded it on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/194_suju6T9LrSR2oooMpk1Me5OMheSXS/view?usp=sharing

This worked for me. To be clear, after you complete one echo at the last ruin, port out of the echo as normal. Then hit ‘M’ and right click on the Monolith of Fate in the Last Ruin. Now walk back to the center island to get the final cutscene.

1 Like

just got this bug today. any word on that fix?

No but there’s a workaround.

Thx man for this homemade fix ^^ just had this issue and found this message, worked perfectly !

It worked for me Boss, thanks!

This keeps happening to me, it happened with the very first monolith and I just ran random echos and then it worked. Now I am stuck again on the second monolith and getting very very very frustrated. I keep getting “Quest timeline echo: contains incomplete path” and then when I do the quest, stuck on a loading screen. I do not understand what the workaround here is saying and have tried variations of what I think it is saying and nothing works.

Go into an echo in The Last Ruin, I’m not sure if you have to complete it or not, then go back to the center. This used to work before 0.9.1.

I recently had someone in my stream chat reporting this as well.
The way they could solve it, was go to the Reign of Dragons Timeline and from there go up to the Island, with the Altar that is supposed to unlock empowered.

When they approached that from there the mini cutscene was playing and he could click the altar.

1 Like