Cannot unlock empowered monoliths

You sure?
When I wrote my comment it was around 19:00 in Europe. That was 14:00 in NY on Monday. 22h before 14:00 on Monday was 16:00 on Sunday.

Where I live Sunday belings to the weekend.

No?

I have the same issue.
Online char, lvl 87, have run them multiple times. Both solo and with friend, duo.
His works, mine does not.

Steps to fix:

1. Go to Last Ruin and start a monolith
  2. Immediately open map and teleport to Last Ruin
  3. Run down to chest
4 Likes

I have just tried that, did not work for me.

Tried it too, nothing.

We have a fix for this internally. We should hopefully be able to get this out in a hotfix soon.
Once the fix is out, you’ll just need to walk up to the catalyst again and it should allow you to click it to empower your monoliths. You won’t need to recomplete any timelines.

8 Likes

Good to hear, thank you for informing us!

Can’t wait!

Wow, that sounds really cool! Thanks for the hard work! ^o^/

Omg i cant wait :smiley: thanks for a quick fix!

Awesome…

Nothing here either.

This bug happens every single major patch, its becoming a serious issue they need to remove this chest animation bs.

This has happened to me twice and first time took over a month to fix

Thank you! Enjoying the game thoroughly.

Hi there, thanks for the information. Is there somewhere we can get a notification/update when the hotfix is live? Been logging in every half hour to check manually because I am not sure when this is going live :smiley:

That is some great news! Looking forward to it. Thanks a lot dev team!

Waiting on it!!

got the same problem, lost all interest of playing the game for today :frowning:
I hope the fix is coming ASAP

3 Likes

When is this “fix” coming? “Soon” would dictate a few hours, not a few days… like you would expect a game breaking bug of this caliber would have a rush put on it, no? Its been 3 days of having no endgame access.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same problem, is there a ETA on this besides “soon”? no endgame access is a pretty nasty bug. It would also be nice to know if this is a character thing or account thing. I have other builds I would like to play but I’m not going to waste my time if I’m going to run into the same problem.

I understand that they need time to make and test changes, but this is effectively game breaking (if you haven’t already unlocked them) so it sucks. It would indeed be really nice to have a rough ETA (IE 1-3 days, 1 week, 3 months, etc).

3 Likes