Upgrade to Empowered Monoliths unavailable

I can’t upgrade to empowered monoliths via the island in the center of the three level 90 monoliths. There’s nothing to interact with. If not for the fact that I already know empowered monoliths exist, I wouldn’t think anything was wrong. My character is from before the 0.9 patch and I’m playing offline; if there’s a known workaround it would be good to know.

1 Like

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1 - Copy.txt (47.7 KB)

Here’s my save if it helps.

Have same problem in online

I too have this problem. Town portaling then returning from inside the trigger area for the cutscene causes it to start and freeze once the camera pans

1 Like

same thing here : https://prnt.sc/z7X1vdrDY1WQ
any tips to fix this?

Just tried this and the same thing happened to me.

Got the same issue
Playing offline aswell

Video: vlc-record-2023-03-12-04h48m58s-Last Epoch 2023.03.12 - 04.46.21.08.DVR.mp4-

1 Like

Exact same experience. Hope its resolved soon.

I’m pretty sure my character had cleared only one of the three lvl 90 monos on patch day, and I cleared the others after patch. What were the rest of your characters’ progressions at when 0.9 released?

I made my character at multiplayer release day

Same here. No replies from devs…

Dev replied here

1 Like

Yea hope this is fixed soon. :pensive: I did have 2 of the final 3 monoliths cleared before the patch. Completed the final one after the update but can’t trigger empowered. Even ran through all mono bosses again since the update but nothin…

There will fix it soon: Cannot unlock empowered monoliths - #48 by JustinC

Have this problem as well! Glad its getting fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.