Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

You can do that yes. Its more of a Throw than a summon, but yes you can get them to Spirial Outwards and Orbit you.

Check out @Llama8 here:

1 Like

Though ironically I didnā€™t take the node that makes them orbit you, but thatā€™s 1 point that is easily moved.

which skill tree is that ?

Hammer Throw (Hammer Vortex node), you can move 1 point from Ballista or Avatar of the Spire if you do want them to orbit you.

Would you still be generating positive mana on your build if you took that node? Would indeed make it a true hammerdin from D2

It should do, the Hammers would only cost 6 per throw but you get ~8 -10 back per Smite. It might be more viable if you put more points in Ballista.

Guess i should give it a shot. We need a Truely D2 Build for those who miss it

Edit: Have you done a added lightning damage version with the idols?

Thanks for your builds.
Currently having a lot of fun with your Boss Killing Poison Lich but planning to soon play another char.
Which one of your specs do you find the most fun to play? CanĀ“t wait to try another one

This is truely a tough question.

Im going to go with paladin decimator is my current favorite to play, not that i really have much time to haha

A Static Orbs build soon somedays, huh?

Sure! ill work on one as soon as i get this 1 to 75 lich done :slight_smile:

1 Like

But youā€™ve already done a Static Orb build?

Not since last patch. Now you can get + levels and going to build it differently. thereā€™s actually something i wanted to try with it that i dont think anyone else has yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey kinda random question here regarding my bladedancer. Iā€™ve been trying to gamble The Undisputed by buying welryn axes for about a million gold now. Am I gambling the wrong base or Iā€™m just being super unlucky?

No, itā€™s just pretty rare.

okay thank you :slight_smile:

Also, Welcome to the community!

Jeeze where are your manners @Llama8

1 Like

First off, thank you so much for all the work you have put into this.

I just grabbed LE and am really enjoying it thus far. I donā€™t have a ton of playtime these days so I like to make the best use of my time possible and guides like yours really help me do so. I am really enjoying your Rogue leveling guide and your Sentinel one. I was wondering if you were still planning on putting together Paladin leveling guide? That is a Mastery I really want to explore.

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Welcome to the community!

Yes the paladin as well as all other masteries I havent done a 1 to 75 for will be done. They are a very time consuming video to make :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear youā€™ve enjoyed the ones you have tried out :slight_smile:

@boardman21 You could make 5 new posts (one for each base-class), and list that classes builds (and reserve the first 2 or 3 replies for editing later on), then edit this Thread to be links to the 5 class-specific threads. That preserves this thread and allows you a lot more post space.

1 Like