Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

Did you just use a random text generator? I feel like it’s missing a word or two…

That’s not a proper Harvest build, that’s a minion build. Using Abyssal Echoes to buff your melee void penetration does not make that build an Abyssal Echoes build.

1 Like

I think this is all ones personal point of view. Since As i Am using abyssal echoes and harvest how could you say its not a(n) Abyssal echoes/harvest build. I mean there both being actively used as much OR more than you DPS skill(S)

Are DPS skills the deciding factor on what the build is Defined as and only as that 1 particular skill?

Hey boardman. Still using many of your guides as informative reference points for the builds I am currently experimenting on.

While the ‘high mana pool’ archmage archaeotype has been fairly investigated, a high mana pool spellblade archetype which used fractured crown and directed incoming damage towards mana has not. Is there any possibility you could do some tinkering and create a build around this idea in the future, on the spellblade? Its something I am currently working on and I’m looking for inspiration for figuring out how it could work in the arena. I’m sure you’re always looking for ideas for new builds to create and a long time ago, I asked you about a judgement build and you went out of your way to make one specifically for me, and I really appreciated that.

Anyway keep up the good work with the build guides.

1 Like

Appreciate it, this has been a huge help!

1 Like

I do not have the fractured crown :(. I did hear its reimplemented but i haven’t tried for it. Do you know how to obtain?

You must get a destructive fracture on a Gilded crown, if I remember well.

oh its still a destructive fracture eh still a low low chance to? hmm. If someday i find one, ill build around it, but i dont see that anytime soon.

1 Like

for me it was 100% on destructive fracture on gilded crown.

1 Like

I think it’s now 100% chance, even though it was a small chance before. I don’t know which patch changed this.

They added it back in in 0.8.1.

1 Like

This is a really great resource, I appreciate all of the work you’ve put into it and I’m sure I’ll come back to it again in the future.

That said, I think your loot filter guide is much more confusing than it needs to be. It feels like you describe it backwards. It’s not that rules apply from the bottom up and then get overwritten: it’s that when you find an item, it looks at rules from the top down, and quits when it finds a matching block. (Exactly the same way item filters in PoE work, for those familiar.)

For example, in the final version of your filter in the guide, you say that first all items get hidden because of your bottom rule, but that’s inaccurate–in fact, that rule never gets called. Any item that has any of the affixes you don’t want (if it’s not a unique/set/exalted item or an idol) is already being hidden by your 3rd rule, at which point the loot filter says ‘ok I found a matching block, my job is done’ and quits.

If that doesn’t happen, then you know the item only has the affixes you want, and the filter keeps looking for a matching rule–your listed basetypes. If the item is one of those, great, it’s shown, and it quits. If not, it gets caught by the basetype hiding rule after them, and then quits.

Every item has already been sorted by this point: wrong affixes are gone, right affixes wrong basetypes are gone, right affixes right basetypes are shown. So the final two rules in your demo filter are doing nothing, but the way you talk about them makes them sound like the foundation of how your filter works. That’s going to confuse a lot of new players when they try to make their own.

I think you’d be best off recording a new video with clearer/more accurate information, but if that’s not something you have time for or interest in doing, there are other guides (such as Last Epoch - Loot Filters guide - Neoseeker) that do contain accurate and clear information which would be a better link to have in your main post.

It most certainly is, i’ve been meaning to redo that video.

Some love for Marksman class would be nice

Cinder Strike Is Burning its way out. SoonTM

1 Like

1k ignite chance incoming?

Ignite over rated, unless you have 200 Flame wraiths o.0

Can some1 recommend a hardcore build?

1 Like

Do you have a hammerdin build ?

I have 1 hammer throw build based around proc n smite. Not sure if your looking for just straight hammer throw damage

Does hammerdin in last epoch able to summons a magic hammer that spirals outward, damaging enemies. ?