Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

Hi there,

I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work. I’ve been playing for ~10 days and been checking your stuff every days since. Tremendous help. Thanks, keep it up!

1 Like

Yes, it’s just Boardman. He’d never stoop as low as asking some anonymous person for their thoughts…

1 Like

No I am not, This collection is the current End result of the small amass of players we have accumulated over the past two years. While all videos here were editied by myself and uploaded to my channel, a percentage of them all indeed builds who originality was constructed by other players such as but not limited to: @LizardIRL @Bankaikiller @Stormquake @TriKster

They all deserve as much credit as I do for this list even existing.

2 Likes

So thanks for you all, you doa big job here

Woot?

I don’t deserve credit for any build xD

I literally never posted a single build i made myself publicly xD

In fact i am always the guy, that encourages people to not use any build guide :smiling_imp:

That was me pointing out a broken interaction (that was not fixed to this day).

I didn’t do anything that comes close to a “build”. I merely pointed out the interaction between 2 items.

You did take it and made it a “build” :smiling_imp:

Yeah, but it’s on such a bad skill. Next you’ll be using Harvest & claiming it’s a good skill…

The point still stands that if you hadn’t taken the first step in pointing out the interaction, perhaps the build even to this day would stand unknown.

Jeez. Here i thought i was modest :stuck_out_tongue:

I just don’t want to get any credits for

While i literally did nothing.

Also as many probably know i am a big adversary of fully fleshed out builds.

Having a build of yours be named after me, just for that interaction (that @KissingAiur also discovered while we were playing the CT period of the patch, where the Amulet was introduced) is just strange^^

I personally just don’t want to be associated with build guides.
As it feel hypocritical of me.

1 Like

Not a problem. I can oblige.

1 Like

Nah, it was inevitable. You can do the same thing with Hail of Arrows & Dark Quiver (though mana’s more of an issue).

That is also very strong, but even the “twice of your crit chance” is not as good as Ignavars Head, since the Dark Quiver node is “only” increased damage, not more, like the Ignavars Head.

While all things are inevitable, it still stands that it may to this day not have been discovered, yet. I dont have much experience with hail of arrows but doesnt its First Hit, “Hit” so it can crit and cancel it? Or did you have a work around?

Not if you don’t take the skystrike node it won’t, though mana will be an issue.

I know it’s not nice to request build but I would love to see some fire Mage or Hammerdin build

Why would it not be nice? Both of these are in need of an update for sure. SoonTM

1 Like

Awesome, I’d like to see you do a Sigils of Hope Sentinel (probably a VK for the chance to echo) using that skill as the main damaging skill, a “good” Harvest Acolyte & a Primalist that doesn’t need a shower/bath (with Tempest Strike).

Out of curiosity

Between 1,564 and 2654:

How many times were dropped from a height of no less than 5 meters?

Ill see what i can do lol

As for “Good” Harvest you do know that i have a harvest build out it just happens to have minions to lol

I didnt find a way to use torch of the pontifex.

Maserclass build creation … make that stick work (after leveling) it is such a cool weapon in every way just too weak somehow :frowning:

This is the balance of life. Somethings are just to weak.
Somethings require divine(dev) intervention.