Beta 0.9i Patch Notes

Rogue still has the weird shift stop on cast effect, also base weapon attack speed still doesn’t work (or doesn’t show properly on the char sheet).

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. It is a bummer that HoJ won’t be changed but I am hopeful for Jelkor’s. Also could you please make it so where Marksman’s bow passive effect DA? It feels really bad where you don’t want to take any of your mastery passives because they don’t work for you.

As a sorcerer the fight is completely fine. Doesn’t drag out. Is mostly a game of dodging mechanics and stuns.
From my perspective I’ve never thought he was a bad boss. Now, granted, this experience is apparently not for all classes, but if they were, what is there to be upset about?

Completely removing him seems a bit drastic.

We talked about the dagger’s scaling during internal testing. We are happy with the state of the dagger in its current implementation. It has a fairly low level requirement, high flat melee damage roll that compensates for the lack of scaling in MM tree and a fair chance to get LP to customize more in endgame. If we were to make an adjustment, we would have to go back and readjust the design of the dagger, this could happen in the future just not anytime soon.

1 Like

Thank thou so much :))))

1 Like

So while we at bug fixing. Will there finally be a fix for the linux version of the game? The missing textures and some other bugs are there forever and prevent a lot of people on linux playing the game. It works with proton, but changing grafics settings crashes the game and also the performance on some echos with proton is so bad, that it is unplayable.
That`s pretty sad, because with a few fixes the native linux version would be great!

Huge thanks. Game performance optimization, from my point of view, is the cornerstone of success. :kissing_heart:

P.s. And will it be possible to send information about errors from the game itself? Or it already is and I didn’t notice.

Boreal forest echoes are still spawning spires next to each other…

Just did a little testing. Focus is broken now. And the meteor marker bug is still there.
Casting Meteor does not show target AoE position/graphics

Put it on your Q key / leftmost slot.

The new light beams are an improvement but there should be an option in the settings to disable them for loot that is not shown due to filters. I have disabled all white, blue and yellow loot yet my ground is full of light beams I’m not even interested in.

Also, is it just me or is the end of time post-echo area very dark now? The one where you appear after running an echo. I’m pretty sure it previously didn’t feel like someone switched the lights off in the room.

We’ve released 0.9i2 to fix some regressions caused by this patch. Thanks for the reports.

3 Likes

Wanna hear something else interesting? Apparently when something has a whole number, it’s actually a decimal we just don’t see it…at least some of the time. And I’ll give 2 examples.

The least obvious one I’ll say first because it’s freshest in my head and also clearest: I have 2 ribbons of blood that both give “10%” health. But with one, I have 2729 health and the other I have 2735 health.

The other I bet a bunch of people have seen: sometimes when your resist is “exactly” 75%, it won’t show (75%) above it…and sometimes it will. Why? I bet it rounds not up or down but to the nearest whole number. So if it does NOT show (75%) above it’s 74.5 to 74.999…and if it does show it, then it means it’s 75.0 to 75.4999.

1 Like

Also +x skills on uniques are decimals. So 2 +3 Smite Aurelis swords won’t always give you +6 Smite.

2 Likes

Looks awesome- kinda bummed though to see no fragments of the enigma fix, guess my main is still kinda dead in the water- anything maybe on the pipeline?

WOW didn’t know that, haha, good to know

Whàáâãäåāăąt?!

I find the fight fun and only ever had a problem with Lagon with one character.

HI Guys, does Julra’s drop really fixxed? made 3 run yesterday night with latest game version online and still no specific drop like gloves or the vesel (I know this one is super rare). Just to see if I continue running for items or I wait for a another fix??

Hello, it seems like Hammer Throw is buged since the patch came out.
Hammer throw base mana cost : 3
1 point in Hammer vortex : + 4 mana cost
1 point in iron spiral : + 4 mana cost
2 points in catapult : + 4 mana cost
Total before the patch was 15 total mana cost but it costs me 17 right now.