Beta 0.9i Patch Notes

i never had the LE-51 error until this patch. i already have an account and i can’t even get to the point where i can choose on or offline play. any news on this?
also, i would think that offline play wouldn’t require a server login. any plans to change this in the future? offline play is important to me. my internet is often down, or unreachable. it’s one of the major reasons i bought this game. otherwise loving the game.
thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

edit - i’ve tried all of the usual methods to make the game work. re-logging and confirming files, etc.

Welcome to the forums!

They have mentioned plans to make the offline version have limited checking (likely once a month) and after that point not require internet connection to connect.

Not sure about the LE-51 error however, I would suggest submitting a bug report and including your player.log file and linking to the post from here.

I had the same issue after updating for the patch. Restarting my PC solved it. Hope this works for you.

Has the improper scaling of Fragment of the Enigma unique catalyst been acknowledged? I’ve seen a few bug reports on it.

thank you. :smiley:
it turns out that steam’s servers were having problems in my area. (despite seeming fine in store/library) which makes the error make a lot of sense now. glad i got curious and double-checked. tysm for you help though! always appreciated. :slight_smile:
and thanks for the info on offline mode as well! :smiley:

thanks! i tried again after a forced windows update (probably not helping the problem lol) and that’s what made me realize steam was down. (and surprisingly not my weird internet for once. lol) thank you! :slight_smile:

I just had a question about this. These would still not apply to subskill triggers and ailments applied by skills as they are based on enemy states correct?

I really, really like the new drop animations and associated audio for uniques and other items. They look and sound super cool. The prior audio was a bit painful to listen to at times but this sounds great!

1 Like

Thanks EHG-team for the great work - and for a fun game to enjoy!

1 Like

" * Fixed a bug where moving to a new zone in online mode would cause a previously summoned Abomination to be resummoned as if it had not consumed any minions."

Looking forward to this being fixed on different versions of Wraiths as well, particularly for when you take the node that makes them permanent. Currently when you zone, it resummons the Wraiths and rolls on your X element Wraith chance, which is only 22% via tree (more with idols). Once you’ve summoned your permanent element Wraiths, they should be “permanent” unless they die.

It’s an elevation bug. Same thing happens with lunge, etc.

1 Like

When using a controller, the last ability used to switch to Right Trigger, is now “stuck” on Right Mouse Click even when in controller mode. This happens for any class or character.

This makes it so you can’t use that 5th skill with a controller.

im my char is stucked in the echo loading screen in monolith. tried restarting and still cant work. please help

Speaking of “long gaming sessions”, are you aware that the wraith node that prevents their health from decaying actually only slows it down like 99.99999999%? If you stand afk for HOURS, and I mean like 6-8 hours+, they eventually die.

try verifying integrity just in case

I love a juicy rounding bug / floating point issue.

1 Like

What’s the problem with him?

UH… Guys? points to his super lethal mage hands Do you see anything coming out of these channeled fire hands of SuperPog Ultrameltyness? Fire Disintegrate has a new texture – and I’m pretty sure it’s got 100% transparency set as the default value… (Posted in Bug Reports)

thanks alot its working fine now.

it may be the bug i’ve been dealing with:
if you start an echo quest from the first room, it never loads. if you do a different mission first, then do the quest from the regular between-mission area, it works.
hope it helps!

edit: didn’t realize you had already been answered, sorry. maybe it’ll help someone else. glad to hear you got it working! :smiley:

1 Like