Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

No Vengeance (Riposte) fix? Sad. The 50% bonus damage from Riposte that was updated in 0.9 is broken and not working.

Is there a place to see known bugs that have not yet been addressed? Would like to know for sure the Primalist skill bar resetting is still on Dev radar.

The bug section of the forum and yes, they are well aware of it.

1 Like

Some issues still persist, don’t think it relates to wreckable objects tho, I still get stuck in a “stasis animation” on some lunge’s so some stuff still needs to be fixed there, however it happens alot less now tho so thank you<3

https://imgur.com/IWmFi9P ← print with stuck in stasis animation (need to use another skill in order to get unstuck) print was takan about 10mins prio to this post.

Ps. Love and appreciate the work you guys do<3

One trick you could do is to start farming Monolith of fate and try to get Temporal Sanctum keys. If you finish this dungeon and exit via the back exit, you would skip Lagoon. I suggest to be around lvl 55-60 before doing the dungeon and run it at Tier 1

We’ve also just released 0.9d for one additional fix:

• Fixed a bug with the chat system that caused a hugely excessive amount of calls to our backend services (this shouldn’t change anything on the player side).

I can’t reply to everyone here but I’d like to assure you that we’re seeing what you report in this thread and are doing our best to keep up with the reports you’ve made elsewhere on the forum. We have a lot more fixes “in flight” internally. Thanks for posting.

8 Likes

Are there any fixes coming for high latency when quick movement happens (such as death or movement skills) This appears to be fixed for me today; Not sure if I got lucky with the EC2 cluster or if you’ve lowered capacity the clusters but it appears to be fixed for me.

Also is the update to correct the “ping” value to the correct server in the works?

Yep, just noticed that the issue is still there for Warpath!

Very neat!

Didn’t read anything about assigning skills to left click. This was working pre 0.9

Also yeah skills are missing post transform for druids…

still no idea when LE-51 will be fixed for new accounts so we can finally play the game for the 1st time ever?

Warpath still keeps a spinning.

Did flame reave area/range got a change? I can’t find anything about it but it just noticed a huge decreased ingame.

Okay it says that the whole deleted character is fixed but I just lost my level 62 character I was pushing for the first time and that’s really annoying so I’m just gonna call it now.

1 Like

Working fine for me

Can we get some other solution for Runes of Shattering that isn’t tedious, such as having to refresh vendors? Possibly vendors that sell a large stack of them, seeing as players will obtain them regardless with the other method, but it would be just a less tedious and better method for the playerbase overall.

1 Like

DEVS: Please fix chat forcing you to be in every channel at the same time. I don’t want to see public chat questions and trolls and political debates while I’m trying to type something to a friend or group.

Bugs I am still noticing:

-Stash is still bugged. Categories combine and some tabs are hidden and made inaccessible in the process. They still exist in the AppData folder, but not in game. I’m afraid to play at all so as to not make it worse.
-Potions disappear when relogging.
-Chat settings reset to default randomly.
-CPU bottleneck/high temps unless you have a framerate cap of 60 or lower. I can’t seem to get the game to use more than 30% GPU no matter what, but putting a framerate cap greatly lowers CPU usage and brings temps to a safe level.

Edit:
-Still can’t rebind LMB to anything such as break destructible.

He said “Thank you guys for the swift hotfix” in German.

1 Like

Why not tackle the server issues as a whole?? It seems like it would help eliminate some of these issues, how do we know these issues exist because of the servers’ disconnects, latency, etc. THEN we could address actual bugs and issues when we have a stable server to play on. several abilities mentioned here have issues, double character bug when entering an area, they’re fixable by rejoining but extremely annoying, Dungeons completely broken in party play, long loading screens in party play. Server stability>bugs, other issues, in my opinion.