Beta 0.9.2b Patch Notes

you are not alone. They not even put the issue on their list of what they are working on. Same here very disappointed on them

Glad to know the transition between scenes is being fixed. It’s more than the transition time actually. The more pressing issue is whenever the character enters a portal / zone, there is nothing at all that tells us the scene is loading. We still can move around the character, wondering the game is not responding. And all of a sudden, the destination just pops up. I mean, I’m even fine with waiting a few seconds for entering a zone. A simple loading icon / test / splash screen will make the experience so much better.

Yes, that’s the transition time they’re talking about.

1 Like

Here is the relevant part of the original 0.9.2 patch notes

Here’s a thread with a message from Judd on Reddit, responding to somebody experiencing network issues:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/16i4e5p/consistent_disconnects_in_multiplayer/

If you check his message history, Judd’s been contacting a number of people on Reddit. It sucks that you haven’t heard anything specific here, but its safe to say they are aware of intermittent issues for some players and investigating

Hope this helps

1 Like

It’s not in the notes, but I hope thru patch magic my Rogue is now fix and I can play it again :smiling_face_with_tear:

Just checked, Rogue still not fix, sad times :skull_and_crossbones:

Seems Rogue is abandoned ATM to say the least. There’s not even a mention in things they are looking at.

Melee rogue with rotating Shurikens for armor boost and shred is totally broken right now. The second time you cast it, it just doesn’t work anymore, manually or through shift, doesn’t matter. Anyways the “online” animation for rotating Shurikens… wth.

And there are a bunch of other bugs/issues regarding rogue. Even the animation issues happen now in the offline mode.

Any idea why my UI text is garbage now on certain UI elements

made a thread with screenshot, not affecting my game but its just triggering mainly due to the fact I dont know how to fix and never had this before ever

It does look odd that there’s a grey/white box around some of the text/numbers (took me a while to spot the issue on my phone). Unfortunately I don’t have a clue about it, sorry.

I appreciate you taking the time to look though. I guess ill do a fresh install. Seems like Unity conspiracy to force me to reinstall the game :slight_smile:

It’s not a “you” problem. It’s a mistake we made with font generation. We will fix it.

3 Likes