Backer Titles for Forum

So if there is a script that runs multiple times a week, it somehow excludes my account :confused:

Edit: bought Voidwalker (the 100 bucks pack) on May 23rd.

Testing for the badge! Does it work now?

~Loak

EDIT: It does!

I hope so

[quote quote=6757]Hello all,

Test for my title.[/quote]
It appears that you registered your account since we last ran the script.

I have confirmed that you used the same e-mail address, so you should be included in the next batch. :slight_smile:

(The script will also handle people who used different e-mail addresses, however this may be delayed slightly.)

[quote quote=6734]Hello everyone. Testing to see if my supporter badge is working or not. Looking forward to watching the game grow and progress!

EDIT: Guess thatā€™s a no. :frowning:[/quote]
You also appear to have registered your account more recently than weā€™ve run the script.

Weā€™ll get you your forum title very soon!

[quote quote=6776]So if there is a script that runs multiple times a week, it somehow excludes my account :confused:

Edit: bought Voidwalker (the 100 bucks pack) on May 23rd.[/quote]
Did you make this purchase through our website or with a pledge on KickStarter?

I have checked, and there is no KickStarter pledge associated with the e-mail address you used when registering your Last Epoch account. Weā€™ll be sending out backer surveys to handle people who used different e-mail accounts. Currently the script isnā€™t able to account for this, but weā€™ll change that in the near future.

Well lets see if it works.

edit: Yay!!! :slight_smile:

My turn to check XD

Testing

So I have my backer title but what is the deal with the First Travelers title?

This was awarded to the first people to post on the forum.

Itā€™s no longer available.

Kickstarter survey filled! Looking forward to showing off my shiny badge when everything links up. :smiley:

Survey done! Canā€™t wait to see my badge <3

Edit: Nvm I got it lol wooooo =D

Testā€¦

Testing for badge. :slight_smile:

Hi! Also testing for the forum badge, as well as another GZ for your KS campaign. Looking forward to your (and partially our) journey!

Testing again. :frowning: no love.

Test Again :slight_smile:

Edit:No title .Survey sentā€¦

No Fun /:

Testing

Hi again everyone,

Two things;

1 - Weā€™re aware that the spacing between multiple badges (e.g. First Travelers & Heorot) may be excessive and it may be toned down a bit. We donā€™t think it looks the best as-is, but changing it isnā€™t seen as urgent.

2 - We apologise for the delay in running the script again. Weā€™re looking at reward surveys coming in and how to most efficiently pull the information from those to be incorporated into what the script knows about accounts when itā€™s updating them. While weā€™re waiting on this Iā€™ll try to manually apply badges where possible.

I have manually applied supporter badges to;

• Rootz
  • Verveine
  • Damondred
  • Drshinra
  • SilenTyrant
  • TheSpiceWeasel
  • Krugo
  • Arkaon
  • s0569k
  • Vesimas
  • Vandalized
  • DrifterMiles
  • smds

Thank you again to everyone who supported us!

We continue to work on the script as weā€™ve time, however the primary people involved in this are among the busiest on the team. We sincerely appreciate your patience as we tackle this.

[quote quote=6784]

So if there is a script that runs multiple times a week, it somehow excludes my account :/ Edit: bought Voidwalker (the 100 bucks pack) on May 23rd.
Did you make this purchase through our website or with a pledge on KickStarter? I have checked, and there is no KickStarter pledge associated with the e-mail address you used when registering your Last Epoch account. Weā€™ll be sending out backer surveys to handle people who used different e-mail accounts. Currently the script isnā€™t able to account for this, but weā€™ll change that in the near future.[/quote]

Bought on website, but my Paypal email is another one than forum registration. Iā€™m paranoid ^^.

Order #6268.