Backer Titles for Forum

Test too ^^

Edit:No nice Voidwalker badge T_T

Title test again

As many others have said testing

Yep not updated. Is their a person we can contact? I am pretty sure i used the same email.

Le Test

Test! Can’t wait for the necro!

Now we got badges and soon the necro!!!

TEST

Hello everyone. Testing to see if my supporter badge is working or not. Looking forward to watching the game grow and progress!

EDIT: Guess that’s a no. :frowning:

Test

For what Sarno said, they are running the script to get the accounts that are on Kickstarter and here from time to time, maybe tomorrow it’ll be activated for you folks :slight_smile:

Test

Lets see if this works :grin::crossed_fingers:

Edit : no, nothing yet.

Hi again,

So, two things;

1. Forum badges are not displayed on the mobile version of the site. I’m seeing several people, apparently disappointed, who do in fact have their supporter badges.

2. If you registered your forum account since we last ran the script, you won’t have a badge. The next time the script is run, it should correctly identify you as a backer and apply the appropriate badge. We’ll be running it multiple times throughout the week.

[quote quote=6749]Hi again, So, two things; 1) Forum badges are not displayed on the mobile version of the site. I’m seeing several people, apparently disappointed, who do in fact have their supporter badges. 2) If you registered your forum account since we last ran the script, you won’t have a badge. The next time the script is run, it should correctly identify you as a backer and apply the appropriate badge. We’ll be running it multiple times throughout the week.[/quote] ahhh i am on mobile so thag makes sense my apologies

Hello all,

Test for my title.

Test again!

My badge for the forum of Pathfinder Kingmaker was very long to appear too…

Hi everyone,

testing for Title. I hope everyone has a good day.

Hello people. I am looking forward to seeing how this game grows and evolves!

Just subscribed, let’s see if it works :smiley:

EDIT: nvm just read the replay about the script, i need to wait so :stuck_out_tongue:

Test