Backer Titles for Forum

T E S T I N G

testy

testing!

We are currently working on this. If you used the same e-mail address on KickStarter and on our website, you should now have your supporter badge. We’ll continue to work on issuing badges over the course of the week, and we’ll be sending out backer surveys and an update on KickStarter to get the information we need for this.

Test test test!

Let’s see

EDIT: nice!!

Test :slight_smile:

I suppose this is the place to test my forum title (and say hi while I’m at it)

:slight_smile:

Testing to see if my title is working =P

Edit: Edit: Woo! Looks awesome

Testing… 1 2 3… test… test… 1 2 3.

It seems that you registered your account after we ran the script.

I’ve manually applied the badge as a courtesy.

Just created my account so i guess will not work :smiley: And isn’t the right place but … the game will only have his own launcher and you will use plateform like steam after the release ?

:slight_smile:

Last Epoch will become available on Steam prior to release.

We’re working on a launcher. I’m afraid I don’t have an ETA just yet. Sorry!

[quote quote=6696]

Just created my account so i guess will not work 😀
🙂
the game will only have his own launcher and you will use plateform like steam after the release ?
Last Epoch will become available on Steam prior to release. We’re working on a launcher. I’m afraid I don’t have an ETA just yet. Sorry![/quote]

Thank you sir :slight_smile: Cool i like steam and prefer use it . And it’s a good way to have a better visibility (even with the tons of games released every day on steam … )

Good night folks, i think that i fall on the same problem, i just created my account on the site, we talked via Discord Sarno, i even sended you the screenshot of the Kickstarter. It’s applied later?

Thanks in advance and Farewell :slight_smile:

Test?

Hi everyone,

To clarify: we haven’t finished using the script to apply supporter badges. We’ll be running it periodically over the next week or so - there’s no need for concern if you registered your account after we ran it earlier today. We’ll also be sending backer surveys through KickStarter tomorrow, so you can expect to hear from us soon! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot friend :smiley: :slight_smile:

Have I got the title? Test… I see, I have ;).

Test used same email!

edit no badge :frowning: