4 Mod Items with Drop Only Exalted is quite boring

im glad thats the case

LOL wut

No I haven’t seen this ty

Oh good, another one of these threads.

2 Likes

Far too many of these lately… EHG should probably put the whole forum in the naughty corner for a week…

Hello,

This is the second time we are going to ask to please be respectful to all player in this thread. I know we might not all agree on different topics but turning discussions into attacks against players will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Dont be rude, he is comparing some of the things he likes from that game. And what exactly is wrong with that comparison he has a point on a lot of thing he said

Dont mind them some of them are like that here although some of people are like that many are helpful and friendly. I do not underatand as well why but just go with it lol

He is not he ia making comparisons couse thats the best thing that we can understand what he is talking about and by any means he didnt say this game should be POE

This seems like a perk rather than a drawback. It would be extremely boring if there was a unique as powerful as Omnividence that was just BiS for all casters. That would completely negate the usefulness of every other item in the main/off hand for all caster builds and that doesn’t sound good.

I like that the build defining uniques are niche. There is also a lot of hidden complexity in this game. There are items that are build defining and good in combination with other items/skills and it isn’t evident at first glance.

There was a whole build around Maehlin’s Hubris and Eye of Reen

where the point was to stack an insane amount of ignite to consume them with Rive for a ridiculous physical damage buff. (this build may suck now as it is quite old)

Legacy of the Quiet Forest makes permanent Spriggan Form possible.

The only thing I wish were an option with unique items would be if you could upgrade the item base to keep the low level uniques viable into later game. (I want a Dreamthorn on a Hollow Blade base dang it!)

1 Like

Get used to being shutdown when you suggest that LE isnt quite as good as some think it is, that is a regular occurance.

It was never my intention to be rude… I just said that instead of him wasting his time and ours here, let him go play PoE… Nobody cares what he has to say if the only thing he does is comparing LE with that garbage called PoE… And look, I’ve played that since the closed beta and I must have something like 200k Exalted Orbs on that trash… And I don’t miss any of that.

Trade is repsonsible for your exp here trade will not be like that and after 60 to 80 hours i guarantee u u will still have items to chase

This is his opinion and who are exactly u to say he is wrong? Learn to be more respectfull about opinion of others

That wasnt his point. He tryed to make best possible compariosn he has in his mind he never said he wants LE to be POE, most of his point are valid but it seams people are so much engaged when u mention POE here. If he wanted to play POE he wouldnt play LE now

From what i have understand he is talking about bad itemization. Uniques i do nor agree with him on that i found that uniques are great and they will improve over time this patch was amazing for those items

On the things he got a point is that there are no build deffining affixes for crafting or as drops besides uniques so your items almost look the same of suffix prefixx its just multiplication, flat add, percent add to helth, def, attack etc. Would be amazing to have some of those element and yes POE is a good comparison for that at least for me

Exalted items when u removed affix u have chased for 50plua hours it is very frustrating feeling and since EHG do not want to make endless grinding game it is somehow compleatly opposite of what they are trying to achive

1percent chance for affix to go exalted on crafting it would personaly foe me at least have sence since it would bring that feeling of possibility for something like that to happen (more good feeling about crafting without making disbalance)

If u do not agree with that it is fine, but the thing is we are here here to share our opinions and to help shaped the game based on our different experience. And it is problem when peope are stressed if someone mentions another game for comparison
All the best man

Edited: funny thing is that devs hate POE so much they have named their item (exalted) by the most notorious orb in that game. No they a lot of them are fans of this genre and there are certain influences of that game to LE

No. Crafting in this game is in a really good place right now. No need to taint it already with your bloated PoE mindset.
Also I think you forgot this game is still in beta. Do you have any idea what crafting looked like in PoE beta?
We still have more classes, more endgame and legendary items to look forward towards. Let crafting slowly evolve along them.

2 Likes

OP’s claim mentions that crafts related to exalted items are not satisfactory, and that it is difficult to actually incorporate exalted items into your build.
The OP has also come up with two solutions to eliminate that inconvenience … Add new crafts that make your own exalted items, or avoid adding extra mods to exalted items when dropping.
In my opinion, I’m not dissatisfied with the fact that the current exalted item isn’t very useful. This is because there is no content that feels that an exalted item is needed (I feel that the T5x3 item is enough to capture the current content).
Apart from the above opinion, I agree with the opinion that the system for exalted item is incomplete.

2 Likes

I have read many threada when someone compares this game to POE i was the one at the start who did the same, what is strange is that some of people are begining to be rude everytime u mention POE well u will notice that some of people as well share the same opinion on this as u do. Its like comparing skyrim to be mentioned on witcher treads its pointless both games should learn from one another. And for tjose who are iritated with magical word POE instead of listening your valid feedback those ones are very closed minded since they most of them would not have any problem if u compared LE with D2 or GD but that magical POE word is a triger couse of some bad dicissions of GGG they forgot that there is anything good in that game. Or simply people are reading your thread but they dont understand what u are tring to say couse of that POE word lol. Those comments and energy u are investing in order to explain yourself and to who actualy?Those are personaly to me very poisonus and those comments turned possible good discussion in to a toxic argument which u havent said, after that people start to be rude to one another. So if anyone finds to be very disturbed that POE is mentioned since he/she has eacaped from that game and came to LE for what ever abnoxious reason toward that game he/she has, it might be good maybe that that one can simply skip the subject instead of bloating the discussion with unnecessary comments that no one has provoked at first place by spreading hate and repuslivness thowrd the later. It is consequentialy doing less and less opinions on what can be improved and how acumulated on this forum no matter of the comparison of any OP treads, as well really negative comments are gonna fluctuate on other online arpg chats about our community and i do not believe anyone wants that. So insteas to claim that we are grown ups lets start to act like one. I believe we are here to share our opinions which is impossible in this sort of way. And there is no one here except for the devs who will make the rules on how someone should present his or her opinion (if there was no rudness, racism or agression in speaking)

I’ve probably mentioned the same exact point as OP before. Definitely agree the affixes in LE feels abit one-dimensional. POE has alot more interesting affixes but most these more interesting ones came much later after the base game is firmly established. So hopefully the LE devs can equally spice up the mod pool and rare itemisation in future patches to come.

4 Likes