300+ Echo Streak Super Tank Speed Running Shaman Avalanche Build 0.8.1c

Hi, thx for all you’re build and help.
It’s help me to understand some mecanics of class and game.
I have just two question :
Is it good/viable to play Frozen Ire as Cac.
And second, i like to play with jump. So there are an alternativ to play with Fury leap, and if it’s possible, witch spell I should forget ?
Sorry for “english”, i’m French

Cac? You mean Melee, I guess.

You can play with frozen ire, but a well crafted weapon will outperform.

You can use Fury leap, remove Mealstrom.

Ok thanks, i’m just 35, so for now, weapon are not awsome. I gonna see.
Othet thing, how you manage mana with Summon thorn. It’s cost 146 mana, i dont know when I should use it and also why.
Avalanch + totem look like impossible in Rotation.
And you talk about Maelstrom, but it’s not in the build

you don’t self cast the Thorn totems. You need to look for an Idol that has the following affix:

“Chance on hit to Summon a Thorn Totem”

Once you have this, any of your other skills that hit will proc this affix and then you get the totems with out having to spend any mana.

As you stated, Maelstrom is not part of the core build so don’t spend any time worrying about it.

Oh thanks, I got it, i didnt pay attention of idole, and i realy didnt understnad why the hell, this spell totem was on build

I made the same mistake too when I was leveling. Once you get the idol, the build really takes off.

I have a question about whether or not the build becomes slightly better if you trade our the attunement affix on the gloves for more mana regen so that you can auto cast war cry as well. There is a little more stopping but not that much and since you are invulnerable for a sec after you war cry it won’t get you killed to stop to auto war cry. What do you think Boardman?

you will need tier 5 mana regen on at least 3 spots and id have to see what the new mana/s spend is but you might even need exalted to get that kinda regen

yeah currently, i have tier 5 mana regen on rings, relic, and gloves to get 19.44 mana regen per sec on average due to aspect of the storm but i believe you only need 17.9 mana regen to run all 4 skills on autocast. 80/8 + 2/1 + 14/4 + 12/5 = 17.9 mana per sec used for skills and 10 + ((17 + 17 + 17 + 16) + (16) + (12*3.8/4))/10 = 19.44 mana gained per sec from equipment, passive skills, and aspect of the storm respectively. the tiers from gear could probably be less due to have an excess of mana gained per sec.

Yeah as long as your mps is greater than msps your good to go and it should work good. Just a bit more stutterly especially if you have it on a 5 second rotation.

cool, i think the stuttery is probably fine since i’m invulnerable for 1 sec while i cast war cry and killing things faster probably makes the runs faster. oh, and btw with max roll tier 4 mana regen on equipment you still get 10 + ((13 + 13 + 13 + 13) + (16) + (12*3.8/4))/10 = 17.94 mana gained per sec which barely covers the mana per sec used. :partying_face:

The odds of 4 MAX rolled tier 4 though is like… but yeah its possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like your construction but in real life I can’t understand a thing. What is the point of doing a build that is based a lot on an object that you can only have in monolyte lvl 100. The only use is very strong and it is largely your resistance. So this build as good as it is, it is only useful when you already have a super strong character.

Sorry I don’t really understand the point, when we look for a build, we look for one to go up in the monolytes not a build when we have finished the monolyte. Thank you all the same for the work you do even if I am frustrated that I cannot follow almost any of your constructions.

While growing up as a child, you saw people over the age of 21 drinking a brew. An object you wouldn’t be able to have until you are of age. Did this stop you from drinking water and soda until you were of age and were able to sip back a brewski and continue your career.

Point is. The build works just fine without the unique but this video showcases what to work towards for a top tier speedrunning build that will allow you to continue farming incredibly fast and save/find idols and lots of crafting materials for other projects

Myself in ARPGs, look for classes that have build options. You can have this build as a goal, and use a slower or different one to get to this point. Farm up super fast gear for other classes and specs. For example you want a Mono farmer build and a build for arena. So you build into this one first to gear up and blessing up for your arena push.
Just what I do… #geargoals

I understand that the build presented is the final form. But I do not see how to compensate for the loss of the unique, it does not seem to me to be a plus in the construction. But almost essential, the 40% less damage in movement, are impossible to replace, unless I’m wrong?

Today I have a rogue with a monstrous DPS but just too fragile, what attracted me in this build is tanky side but not without damage. But the one seems to do a lot.
Excuse me if I’m wrong.

Tips for boosting the single target damage. Seem to annihilate groups easily but spend an annoying amount of time on large enemies

@boardman21 What’s your opinion on frozen ire and woven flesh (i don’t have argentus yet)

You can use them and they’ll work until you get the better items