1.5 million damage Super Spirit Lich 7.10

Hm, if you are locked with Death Seal at current health I’m a little confused, since at 20:44 of your video against the target dummy, when you press the Death Seal, you do not lose any health whatsoever (or you leech back up instantly to full?)and your damage goes up massively as if you were on low life when you are clearly full hp.

Even while you Drain life the target dummy a little later you activate death seal and you do absurd amounts of damage but are at full health.

Wow that is a really good catch. I didnt notice that while i was recording. I think i literally had SO MUCH leech that between the time it capped my health and the leech was restoring health it was feeling me back up. Definitely a bug on that one. And you dont usually leech that much out in the real world so it doesnt happen super often.

1 Like

Oh that makes a lot more sense now, I thought it was some kind of snapshotting trick haha

So then do you usually ALWAYS have Death Seal up when its off cooldown for the extra damage even though it makes you a little more squishy or do you keep it for certain situations only like boss fights?

i try to alwasy have it up as long as im in reaper form. if i get knocked out of reaper i dont use it. if i know a boss is about to come ill save it for the boss.

I see, well thanks for the help. having tons of fun with the build, crazy damage even while leveling!

1 Like

I have retested and soulfire definitely ignites and works with wandering spirits

Mind taking a look and seeing if I’m missing something (or misunderstanding something)?

If I’m understanding this correctly, with my 15% base 192% fire/necro skill Soulfire, I should be getting 2 stacks (15%+192%=207%) per dart from the Wandering Spirits and the flame animation on the training dummy should show up immediately when the first dart hits, correct? I made a quick video demonstrating what I’m seeing, and there are lots of darts that hit before the ignite animation shows up with just the Soulfire equipped, and on the second cast the flames even die out before the last dart hits. Once I equipped my 60% ignite ring and brought my base ignite chance up to 75%, it ignites on the first hit both casts and stays going the full duration of Wandering Spirits.

Hmm you could be right it could just be the implicit ignite chance thats applying it and not the soulfire affix.

I kinda suspect that’s the case. I played around a bit (half a dozen casts or so before and after) with a different relic with 30% ignite, 50% DOT damage, and 30% Spell Damage. Average displayed ticks went from ~1000-1500 peaking at 2400 with my Soulfire to averaging 2000-2500 and peaking around 2900.

Upside is, that means the build was already strong without a good relic, and now we get to add more damage modifiers :wink:

1 Like

Why 300% poison chance… the spirits already get 100%, does 300% stack 3 poison at a time or something?

300% is 3 stacks per poison bolt

1 Like

Any tips on levelling? When should I worry about skilling up these skills, given that wandering spirits is available early, but prob not used straight away?

I always use wandering spirits first

I wondered because it was your fourth skill. Obviously moved them around a bit.

Any other levelling tips…?

Does the Eternal Servitude node still work if you also take the Dark Shackles node?

im currently at work, and tbh havent logged in for a few days which is like a record. What are skills/passives we talking about and what do they do?

:o on Drain Life, Eternal Servitude is the node that give long lasting Wandering Spirits while channelling and Dark Shackles converts it into a cast rather than a channel.

If your not channelimg it im 99% sure it doesmt work. In this video however I am chamnelimg it

So I unlocked death seal at Lich 30. It’s a long way to level 49 for the next skill unlock. Should I replace another skill with death seal to level it, or park it for now? Wondering if it’s better to level this than Spirit Plague?