1.0 Server Status Thread

I killing time making characters and making up names for builds I’ll probably do later

hey devs fix ur fucking game !!! th r u guys doing ???

2 Likes

Is asian servers are available? EUW not working.

Well, there was a post about something failing a few minutes ago :sweat_smile:

I know it’s not a dev scan regarding this, but I believe that in cases like this it could increase the time spent for refund

Lets play the “we spam forum so hard they slow mode us” game xD.

Wanna play word chains?

First one is = Server

1 Like

it was running, if barely. then the LE61 started now its gone to LE65. so it’s getting worse

going to go to gym, beat my pp, and servers better be fixed

3 Likes

been trying the whole day just to get into The Lower Sewers… for 7 hours straight… have been able to 1 time then got dced… i hope they can scale europe servers because those seem to be the weakest. still proud off the devs, keeping us up to date, hope they can find the issue.

Haven’t been able to play all day on my birthday damn if I had one wish it be that the servers err….i was a billionaire.

check average salaries by country, kid

it’s a bit annoying now…ngl

that gym workout better take the whole weekend by the time its fixed

I guess they are lost, they don´t know what to do…they said that they had a plan to fix this things fast in the release…bad plan, and now they don´t know what can they do…nice.

This does not look like a capacity scaling issue. This looks like unexpected behavior in the code that has never been tested at this load capacity. I do hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

happy birthday

Cause Im sure beating your PP ain’t going to take long and the servers will still be messed up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

30 hours later I still can’t play online ? Seems like they don’t even know how to fix the issue. fcksake gaming industry is complete dog

2 Likes

The vast majority of the world does not make that in 8h.

What’s the reason we’re not able to cross-play same character online and offline?