1.0 Server Status Thread

This is just a fail :confused: announcing release 1.0 as big thing but not prepared for it.

local chars can be edited

Because people can hack their character save in the offline mode.

Because that is never a good idea.

Offline characters can be edited. This would lead to an unstable economy & cheaters running rampant online

More to the point, EHG has no contractual service-level agreements with the players. Other than the expectation of people complaining, like in this thread. :astonished:

It’s unfortunate that moxjet200 said: We’ve scale tested for months with third parties, consultants, the help of infra providers, and our own backend team.

second night, still unplayable

1 Like

If this was Blizzard i would had flame the shit out of them, but these guys are a small company that are doing they’re best and are being transparent.

5 Likes

I think my character just bricked. I beat the first boss and went back to town to watch the keeper use the Epoch to teleport away but then I got a “failed to match make” error and am stuck in town with no quests or anything. :confused:

fixing the game… they try their best, even though I admit they’re not doing a good job atm

1 Like

It’s not even funny anymore … SAD SAD SAD

1 Like

had the same thing, you will be in a different town after relog

1 Like

Cheating ^^

Offline stuff is saved on your pc and not counter checked online.

Sooo … people would cheat the fuc and then have loaded level 10 chars with impossible stuff on them. ^^

“Why can’t we have nice things?”

“It’s karls fault … it’s always him!”

That’s good to know thanks

problems. Not bricked.

Server just died a bit ago ^^.

1 Like

Not to mention that they are not seasoned game developers so this is the first game they’ve developed. They are getting the experience and learning from it. Please be patient as you would want others to be with you if you were doing something for the first time.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for putting in the work and updating us frequently to make this launch smooth out.

-Ref Code: Zoulja

I know they will fix it eventually but … damn SADGE

L dev D rider, they are 30% owned by tencent and have their investment money (CEO bragged about it) and they still cant fix the issues

1 Like

It’s like most of you have never experienced the launch of a game before lol. This happens with 99% of new games. Chill out, it will get fixed. Your whining helps no one. If you are that pressed go play offline mode.

1 Like