1.0 Server Status Thread

Yeah, I’ve seen that. I had to debug a service another team had made that had an obvious memory leak after it was deployed. It turns out they had left in some debug code that concatenated the logs into a string variable. And of course this was no problem when they ran their unit tests.

This was also the team where - on three separate occasions - I had to take them to task for improper use of caching. A complete failure to understand that a cache is only as good as its eviction strategy.

lmao thats not him. thats the dumb CEO’s comments that they FAILED on

1 Like

So you are ok with paying full price and not getting the full product you pay for? I would take you as a customer any day bro :slight_smile: I have half a car i wanna sell you but you have to pay full price. Message me if you are interested! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

did you guys do something? couse SA servers still have problems…

Is it the cool half, like the top part of the mermaid or the bottom fishy part?

Like i said :slight_smile: No worries, i understand.
Btw, for info, i did what Mr Google said regarding Connecting problem and i did verification data in Steam but that didnt bring any result. What did resolve the problem is extremely stupid from my side but i created NEW character and…well…i can ply the game now for some reason. So maybe as stupid as it sounds, maybe try to enter the game with new character because i had connecting error with character i created yesterday. Cheers and happy hunting :wink:

I agree with you, its not about being impatient but if my car break down once I leave the showroom I am in my right to complain.
Yes servers are expensives but so are games, and yes if they are selling more than a millions copies they should expect this for the first week and spent the couple 100k to prevent it, instead of believing that we have to accept and struggle for a week so their marging is not affected

2 Likes

There is a big difference between a car that costs $50k and doesn’t drive, vs a $35 video game that is fully functional save its missing the online component.

Nice gaslighting attempt tho.

1 Like

Is the game playable online yet, or is it best to leave it another day?

nice D riding, bro get out of the devs lap and admit they FLOPPED

2 Likes

you are not understanding the point… the point is you are paying for a product that is not what they sold u

4 Likes

not playable im at a waiting screen for 1hr+ now

I am not attempting to gaslight anything, just raising a complain
and I fail to understand how the price of the product is relevant…

If it’s so terrible, why you still here “Bro”?

1 Like

leave it still unable to connect and if you do any zone you load into is just more waiting

to complain about a trash product I received.

3 Likes

dev simp

2 Likes

I guess you go to LIDL or Iceland and ask them why their meat doesnt taste just as well as the specialty butcher too huh? :>

1 Like

I don’t get this you have to either be a complete white knight or admit that the game as “FLOPPED” and it’s “OVER.”

Reality is that the devs probably should have anticipated these issues more and at least put in a queueing system. But overall, the game is still really good, and no one is really going to care much about a rocky launch in a few days. The game will be fine.

1 Like

You are fully misrepresenting the actual value statement by comparing two completely different things. You want to be upset you have to wait a week to get what was sold to you, fine. But don’t think that a $35 video game missing a feature on launch day, rises to the level of a new car breaking down leaving the showroom.

1 Like