1.0 Server Status Thread

Your right offline mode doesnt work /no1

even my offline mode dosent work
i create a char and stuck on loading screen

kill the game, restart it
i select the char and try to start a game but nothing happen …

Np. You can go for a trip with your loved one, a friend or w/e and MAYBE when you return you will be able to proceed

how is it playable? i can’t log dude. didn’t buy for single player, i was promised multiplayer group play.

2 Likes

Let me guess you are Gen Z?

I’m here complaining about receiving a trash product, stop white knighting for these L devs

3 Likes

Is this your first online game launch?

1 Like

2058 negative vs 2031 positive at the time i write this, let see how worse can it get

not at all id even say wolcen went better than this at least it had moments, this is trashh

1 Like

Hopefully a lot worse, they deserve to be dragged

2 Likes

Can you stop attaching your ego to products. The devs have made a good game but they deserve the criticism from unhappy customers. This is common yes but that isn’t an argument for it continuing to remain so. It’s been 24 hours now, people have been patient and it’s understandably wearing thin so let people vent.

10 Likes

And they haven’t learned from previous mistakes? You’ll just accept that every launch is a failure and not improve? You’re pathetic.

3 Likes

You talk complete Bullshit, Game is working and playable, it’s just the Server’s that aren’t - stop saying otherwise.

The product isn’t trash. The delivery is iffy. A couple multibillion dollar company did worse as in FF and Bliz. So the game is playable, its the zoning that is the issue right now. Gives me time to get my coffee and stretch. I am already level 50, so I dunno what you are whining about. Stop dissing on people when it is obvious you have zero clue what this entails. Better yet, don’t log in and that will be one less person loading for the rest of us who are enjoying the new game.

2 Likes

The devs must be having a hard time working out the issue, 24 hrs on and the situation is the same online.
Reminds me of loading games on spectrum, waiting waiting then fail to load, quick tweak with a screwdrive to the tape head and try again…happy days !!!

Amen Brother

who care about offline mod on arpg game when they introduce trade system? XD

1 Like

that is just an idiotic statement. tons of people are trying to play this game that they spent their own money on. and your response is to dont play so you can play. people like you shouldnt be allowed in the forums.

5 Likes

You are out of your mind! The COMPLETE product havent been delivered to the customers as promised! The resulting product/service is not the one the customer has been expecting and promised on a specific date and time (hell, not even the next)

2 Likes

I got an insane bug today everyone! Check this out! https://youtube.com/shorts/-wfjJcXrc34?feature=share