1.0 Server Status Thread

Game is working, online is not. Patience is apparently no longer a virtue. Crying like children never makes things move faster.

Bozo D riding shill

1 Like

yea 5min loading screen whenever I change zone is playable you animal

3 Likes

^
this right here!

if it was blizzard or some other big studio they would be dragged through the mud if they had problems like this.
but because this studio isnt a “Top” dog in the company world people are trying to defend them. a company is a company, doesnt matter big or small.

3 Likes

Game is online = so it’s not working. Moving between areas that takes minutes doesn’t mean game is working. Multiple errors while in game doesn’t mean it’s working. If you can sit in the car, doesn’t mean it’s working. It doesn’t if it can’t do basics things it was made to.

1 Like

actually for me half of my controller support isnt working in offline mode now. its literally unplayable for me now.

even my offline dosent work
when I create the character I can’t get past the first loading screen

if I end the game and restart it the character is present in the list but if I select it and click “enter game” nothing happens

I think this is far beyond the pathetic

Hahaha, good old times :))))

Wait so my char got rollback to a earlier status and online is down again?

I do! It’s also only $35, and it’s only been a day.

I have more patience than a spoiled child. Do you?

I am playing offline right now, and everything works wonderful. It must be something with your PC tbh. I have no issue in offline what so ever! Even very fast loading screens since I have a great SSD.

1 Like

no one wants to play offline

4 Likes

Can’t play at all now.
Says I need to link my account with steam. Which obviously it already is.
Bad launch is okay but I’m losing my patience a bit at this point. I just want to play already.
Gave up yesterday, don’t make me give up today too.

1 Like

When you are using the word child you must be looking in a mirror, if you think this has anything to do about patience

i am playing online right now and its slow but its fine :person_shrugging: I played the early access had small issues then too so I kind of expected it.

1 Like

Valid criticism is to white knights as sunlight is to a vampire. You people are straight up embarrassing.

6 Likes

I was online and playing fine last night late, and today I could not get it to transition to another location at all. was not even giving me the LE-61 just spun and spun and spun till it stopped no feedback just did not work.

I’ve never played a more buggy game in my life. It’s truly a disgrace.

2 Likes

EHG please. I just want to play an online character ;_;

1 Like

Just wait until February 30. I think i heard that it will be playable then

2 Likes