1.0 Server Status Thread

What is the reason you’re being extremely obnoxious here?
Genuinely what have i done to you that you would act like such a petulant child here?

3 Likes

online game you cant play online

You, and everyone with the same logic as yours must be completely brain dead. Tell me (you, who are not a baby), do you enjoy paying for a service, or a product ( the amount of money doesnt matter!), and dont receive what you paid for? Answer with a yes or no

3 Likes

how can you release online mode when its non functional…

Server? What is a server? is it edible? do we have one? does it exist? is it a mythical creature somewhere?

Relax Boys…remember… its not a tripple A studio…offline is well worth the 35$…game is still much better than most of the arpg’s atm…definately no excuse for the server issues but at least not a billion dollar company fuckin up…aaannnd i can play online :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not obnoxious, I’m asking if you have considered a career in game development, since you seem to have have an answer (which they OBVIOUSLY haven’t thought about themselves!) to the issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you stop flooding us with your tears guys. The online mode will be avalaible, just be patient… Ah sorry in 2024, patience is not existing anymore.

1 Like

how can you sit in forums and cry, game is still playable

1 Like

offline mode ftw. There’s no automated matchmaking so the only big difference is the AH

I understand what you’re saying. If $34 matters to someone that much in my opinion they shouldnt be spending it on a video game but thats my opinion. Everyone has their right to state an opinion but if the opinion is ridiculous everyone has a right to scrutinize it. They did release the game the day they said they would. They had issues. Sadly thats the norm for the gaming industry these days. Theres multi billion dollar companies that still screw it up.

2 Likes

I think you should corporate to Tencent China.
They are master in deploy and release online games.
You are very good in game design, but you are lack exp of deploy prodution servers.

So yesterday I was unable to join the game. Today I am unable to join a game.
Solution is to create an offline game, but what does that means? Will I need to create a new character and level it again if I want to play in party? Will I be able to transfer it to online ecosystem?

There is one EU server and even on day 2 I am not able to start any game. This is not good.

They are buying iphone for $1200 with no changes but they cry when they have to wait 4 days to play a $34 video game :axe:

3 Likes

I’m sitting in here while I wait to load into another zone. Also poasting in SAF chat. What else am I gonna do? Chores?

Anyone having long transition times…OMG been waiting to enter Lower District for over an hour now…

Stop white knighting.

4 Likes

Iphone is working. People have reason to argue if they buy multiplayer game and can’t multiplay or play at all

1 Like

youre a loser defending people who took millions for a non functional product

1 Like

Nobody forces you to be here, so piss off :smile: