1.0 Server Status Thread

If you buy a defect item at a shop that only works half and you paid for it … you want to tell me telling you it will get better fixes all the problems ?

if it was a f2p game sure whatever but it is a paid product that they went official about how they sold 1mil copies … and cant even handle a mere 150k people … lets be real at some point there are no excusses …

5 Likes

I can forgive the devs for problems in the first hour of launch. They received more players than anticipated but this isn’t good enough now. It’s been long enough to reasonably expect it to have been fixed.

5 Likes

So they are preempting a huge cheating issue that only effects the offline version of the game? Besides, if that were the case, surely it would be better to focus on an anti-cheat system rather than split the chars in these two modes, after all this feature could be groundbreaking for a modern ARPG.

as a player who has a 72lvl character already in online* and had almost no issues in the Monolith farming I can say the game does function. It is just an oversight on the hype and demand on launch. Once the first bubble of hype-train population bursts out you are all going to be able to enjoy a smooth game.

Well, from Indie to AAA developers, everyone messes up their multiplayer launch. So I guess it’s more complicated than most of us think.

I’m convinced LE will have it sorted out during the weekend. While annoyed, I am not on the warpath about that.

1 Like

what do you mean oversight on the hype ? they went on paper about how they sold 1mil copies so anticipating atleast 100k people was a given … and ye they did not do it

2 Likes

Continuously trying to connect … i understand the issues of launches - but this is frustrating on day 2.

no no no. Don’t tell him about logic, he doesn’t understand

we are still within 24 hours.

1 Like

Love it how a person that has had zero to no issue playing telling others that it will get better. I can’t even log in or play at all… and no it is not an issue with my connection or something else.

2 Likes

Why the hell fps limiter doesn’t work in menu? I’m stuck at character screen “connecting” and both regular and background fps limiters do nothing, I still have 150+ fps and graphics card on 90% load while waiting for connection.

Love to see people who are complaining having the proper answer to a problem we don’t even know anything about

i managed to final log into game just. wonder if i can leave town

I kickstarted the game in 2018 (never got my copy) but that should tell you that they have had some time to sort things out and plan …

it is not possible to argue with a 19 yo, there is no point in comparing patience of someone who bought it during beta and someone who got it last monday, all they can do is complain, I still think the best to be done to this post is to let they come and type theyr angry messages in a single spot and not read it, than having them floding the forum

There you go. Its evening. People are back from work/school and want to play. But nope, the game is stuck “connecting”

its not a warpath, its legit critique. most players, as i saw it, were very patient and forgiving on the first day. but now 24 hours later this needs to be way better than the current state.

2 Likes

Offline mode is there to enjoy the game however you want. They said they don’t want to stop people from using mods etc in offline mode. Of course it is better to split the game in two modes rather then focus on anti cheat, a lot of people like to mod stuff in offline mode and enjoy the game in ways it’s not possible online.

2 Likes

ffs, you guys suck.

Change your fps in the graphics card settings.