1.0 Server Status Thread

I already did that, no change.

That’s fair, ya I only tried the game for the first time last month.

if u check steam charts, u will see they are not improving anything, the max players still the same since the lounch, the time had less players during all this time was 120k players, that means that they were not prepared at all for recive us players… 12% players simultaniously during the lunch is so sad tbh… looks like they dont trust in their product, or wanna keep more money in theirs pocket, saving with servers

EU West here. “playing” now, but movement between zones is 15 or more min waits

Consider yourself lucky.
After the 15 mins wait I’m getting booted.

How did you do that? I have waited 60 minutes for the last area.

but still less entertaining than LE in offline mode. I dunno… I liked D4. There just was not enough content. So you’re right if it works for you ^^

I feel it’s getting better. A few hours earlier it was taking me 20 minutes to change zone, now only like 4-5 so I have good hope :slight_smile:

At this point they should just schedule a server maintenance and diagnose the problem.

2 Likes

I just started, so first zone into town was 15-20 mins, but i’ve been trying to enter the Gardens now, and it’s pushing 20+ mins

Hey guys, thanks for all your hard work! Could you push these updates to Twitter as well so we can get notified?

if twitter existed, i would. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel the problem with D4 is not only content, but also (and maybe more importantly?):

• level scaling :face_vomiting:
  • poor itemization
  • shallow build customization
2 Likes

I see, that sounds about right. :slight_smile:

By the way this EXACT thing happened Nov’23.
Check the forum posts and the description. So those problems were reported in BETA testing phase aswell and they seemed to play it down as a “short term issue”.
Just browsing the forum here is so much fun lads!^^

2 Likes

The amount of REEE in this thread is just *chef’s kiss.

4 Likes

Holy cow, just changed zones for 1st time since 8am east coast

U do realise you will lose players if you will follow Blizzard’s path like that and release unstable game ? I hope you will fix it soon as the only reason D4 joined LE is bcoz you promised stability

any word from the devs on this issue? lately any way

1 Like

They didn’t promise anything to D4 players. The launch is definitely scuffed but that is just false.