1.0 Server Status Thread

All good, I have been here 5 years, and will be here for many more years to come. Keep up the great work and be patient ya’ll <3

5 Likes

Eleventh Hour games has always been fast to update us with constant communication. For those of you who have never had to deal with server issues in any business, it takes time. They will get it finished promptly! Super excited to play!

2 Likes

150k CCU and the initial burst of volume has our matchmaking services experiencing some issues that we’re quickly working to rectify. We’re in the war room with our backend team and service providers turning all the dials and knobs as quickly as we can.

We’ve just deployed Steam launch arguments that will allow people to boot the game in full offline mode when clicking Play from the Steam library. That will require a Steam client restart to access.

We’ll be keeping a stream of communication so you guys know the status.

4 Likes

Thanks EHG_Kain and team for updates.

1 Like

“Just play POE” that’s all.))

1 Like

watching the streamers they paid sucks ass not being able to actually play the game we paid for

1 Like

Dude, real scale service tests cannot be simulated. This kind of service behaviour will always happen

1 Like

Is just EU West servers dead?

1 Like

It’s your first “real” launch. This bit of chaos was honestly well expected.
You’ll figure it out and I’ll just keep trying. :grin:

4 Likes

keep up great work. we all expected this no game company really ever gets day 1 right!

6 Likes

How the fck u cannot prepare for this hype ppl ?:smiley: all week ppl speaking abt LE whole world waiting it, and now we got potato servers :cry: This is bad for LE , but we hope.

6 Likes

Wolcen 2 Electric Boogaloo

3 Likes

Im sorry but a year ago when you did the MULTIPLAYER TEST you saw what happens. How on earth can you even allow this to happen???
People take time off for these kind of launches.
I cant even make an offline character and later transfer it to online… so offline mode is useless.
You guys get paid MILLIONS and nobody in your tech team raised a hand and said WE NEED QUEUE SYSTEM to avoid servers going down… a simple friggen QUEUE system would have solved EVERYTHING. Icant… what a dumb move from you guys.

6 Likes

Ignore the people flailing around not actually reading announcements. Communications about the issues have been great and good luck with a speedy resolution! Most of us can be patient <3

4 Likes

We love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Typical online game release, sigh. Atleast there’s offline.

for sure read them, they suck ass.

палворолд 9 милионов играков и не каких проблем с доступом к сети а тут 150к поддержать не могут

Online play still down - just looking to make sure its not just me. Restarted Steam already, anyone else in this boat?

1 Like

bad start …

1 Like