1.0 Server Status Thread

If those people could read, they’d be very upset. I feel bad for all the EHG folks that will be inundated with endless messages all saying the exact same thing.

2 Likes

I remember comments like this at Wolcen release, 1 day later game still wasnt working :wink:

2 Likes

Did you guys tried putting it on Channel 3.
It works for my VHS, so i’m basically an expert in technology (including servers for 150k players)

13 Likes

Fix problem please!!!

This f’ing sucks. Especially when you see that US streamers are able to get into the game. :rage:

3 Likes

Was to be expected. Normally these spikes go down about a few hours after a realese or up to 72hours later.

Then the normal user count is low enough for everything to work out.
As long as they didn’t keep beta server setup around.
That was horrid at times already xD. Even if ya sit right next to the servers at a 12ms ping.

Ima read something and maybe work on my 3d sculpting skills.
I suggest all the “NO ONLINE!” spammers to just do something else for the next hour and check in regulary. So you keep bombarding those servers xD.

5 Likes

so with all the other games before this one and all have failed on launch you’d think a
up and coming game like this would have enough severs

7 Likes

i just want to say gg guys for making a good game where all degens came out to dumster your servers

Just play POE until u can login

3 Likes

streamers client

well this massively sucks

online play unavailable, tried restarting the game, doesn’t help, good luck on fixing, will watch team spirit for now

1 Like

Did you try to put it off and on again ?

In all seriousness, good job on the communication; that many updates every few minutes actually help a lot with the wait imo

4 Likes

Interest in the game shouldn’t have been a surprise to them. They knew how many copies they sold, so they should have known what the load was going to be. This reminds me of old days of Path of Exile when they didnt setup the infrastructure for initial release date, but at least that game was free and they probably didnt know how many people would try to play. Not the case here.

8 Likes

Take my energy! You can fix it, guys!

1 Like

They are all playing offline, wtf are you talking about?

3 Likes

finally, lets gooo, im in

Good luck guys, take your time! We will still be here when you fix it.

4 Likes

Gotta love that one xD.

Goes into the hall of first day server trouble sentences.

Even better then “Have you tried feeding the Hamster?”

1 Like

Let’s hope SLAs don’t breach! :smiley: