1.0 Server Status Thread

Hey guys thx for the update! Many of us don’t use discord so the forums are it for info.

4 Likes

The last 2 days have been pretty smooth on my end. I am on US West. Also thank you for posting the updates on the forum, I rarely check my discord for these things.

2 Likes

cannot even leave a town. I’ve been stuck at the damn loading screen with my mouse and character making noises. Cannot go into offline mode because my character apparently doesn’t exist :frowning:

Offline characters are only offline and same with online characters. They dont work across modes.

ya figured as much :frowning:

Today is the first day I have played with zero issue. I am stoked!

2 Likes

single player on us west has been perfect, no issues since the fix on sunday. still having issues in multiplayer though

2 Likes

EU West - still getting a lot of “lost connection” errors when zoning.

I rarely post in forums, but I had to login here to say something.
Congratulations LE Dev Team!
Have been working in IT for over 20 years, I can understand the stress when something like this happens. Hate will always come, often for those that don’t understand the process and only care about “I paid, I want”. They are not wrong per say, but is a mentality aswell.

As a D2, D3, D4, PoE player, I must say, the game looks incredible!

As soon as the game is more and more stable, please schedule vacations for half of the team at the time, so after some weeks everyone is well and happy.

All the best to the team!

7 Likes

Hello! This is my first post here, and i would really dislike to start with trashing the game. But it’s very annoying and frustrating to see other people enjoying it, while us, the EUW peasants can’t even connect. If i use a VPN i get stuck at loading screens / if i don’t use a VPN i can login but after i hit the first mob i get disconnected. I already have 2 high level characters in offline mode this cycle and another 4 characters in legacy. Now i want to enjoy the game with a friend. Sadly it’s impossible to do so. Thumbs down for now. The game is fun to play and i’m sure you guys did some superhuman efforts to make it work, but it’s been a week now and still can’t play online. And what is even more concerning is the fact that i had the exact same issue in beta / early access.

1 Like

I don’t know if today there are issues again but yesterday evening I logged to EUW at 9PM instantly and I played until 10:30 with zero issues whatsoever, also zones transitions were under 10 seconds (with echoes being under 5).

Maybe some providers/zones have routing issues towards LE servers?

I have no clue at this point to be fair. I don’t have problems connecting to other online games. And i did use the VPN they recommend on Discord, even tried different servers, etc. Nothing works so far for me or my friend. (we have different isp as well)

Did not have any problems yesterday or today at all on EUW

1 Like

Where are you from? It would be interesting to know it others from your region have the same issues.

Routing issues are a headache. The fact that other games run flawlessly does not mean much, since they have other routes.

Did you try to use your mobile phone as internet hotspot to see if the result is different? Just for the sake of trying.

Hope that will not have had an influence on the LE servers:

1 Like

Probably only affect people’s internet nearby to this. World wide web is a web/network and not a linear chain link :man_shrugging:

I’m from Romania. I tried Vodafone and Digi ISPs and i had the same issues with disconnects.

This is the error that i get: https://imgur.com/a/ylK4ijx

1 Like

The only thing I can suggest at this point is open a ticket with EHG, if they are unaware of the issue from your location they will probably ask you to perform a traceroute to an ip address of their choice and send them the result to try and troubleshoot it (that’s what Blizzard usually does at least).

The only last thing it comes into my mind as a temporary fix is trying to connect to a US sever and see if the connection is more stable (aka no disconnections) even if at the cost of a higher latency.

shhhh quiet, people are trying to play the game

You could try using something like WTFast