1.0 Server Status Thread

I’m not going to repeat myself on this. You can believe what you want if it makes you feel more justified in your outrage and anger. Last Epoch has always been a low-profile game, and while 1 million sales is certainly a milestone worth celebrating, it’s nothing to gawk at when those 1 million copies are over the span of 5 years.

In the meantime, I’m going back to playing Last Epoch while you chirpers continue to cope and seethe on the forums about how you can’t play with “your friends.”

People need to know that they won’t be able to play game before purchase. These reviews are totaly earned by devs.

2 Likes

Everyone just shush and play the game

You are so ignorant its not even funny. And i am not mad i am defending The game because you seem to think that a ton of people getting on the servers doesnt melt servers. Same thing happened to WoW when blizzard was a “low profile company”. So yeah chirp on and go play your game.,… later

1 Like

No its not, I have played for hours every single day since release… so no you shouldnt go internet karen after 5 seconds of issues.

1 Like

Server issues happened last year with Billion Dollar Indy Company Blizzard and D4 lol

Also Im no expert but I dont know if its “server issues” per say, it does seem more like the Hand shake ( matchmaking) is giving them problems, Which has been the bane of LE

Nope I’m sorry the “significantly worse” doesn’t work here anymore. They are approaching a week since release and quickly climbing the pole of worst releases ever. All this and I’m a fan of the game. The switch to online appears to be more than they can handle.

1 Like

And i can’t, so i had bad experience all last week, so my review completely honest. What’s the problem? Reviews on steam already mixed and lots of ppl having same issue like me.

When are you guys going to fix the terrible server issues? : r/LastEpoch (reddit.com)

3 Likes

again I have had like no issues… I am completely confused on what you are talking about. Everyone is making it sound significantly worse than it actually is… I am 90 running corrupted monoliths and have played every day for hours. I and all my friends have had maybe an hour total worth of issues each day. But you switch servers and move on. The fact that you havent figured out what to do to keep playing is on you.

I posted this for the gullible - enjoy reading, won’t take long.

I played this morning for about 4 hours. I went and made lunch and went I came back I was 5050 in que. I have been letting it sit and now i am 8000 in que. The game is great, but the servers need to be fixed and expanded.

1 Like

How did your queue position increase if you didn’t exit the queue?

2 Likes

Great question/

I see we have a Queue now, which is great… But about how long do yall think it’ll take to get in if your #7,823 in line?

I love this game, and bought it about a month before the official release. My only regret is not buying it sooner, so I could have actually had some time playing in-game.

1 Like

i was at 7k at start and i have almost finished the movie pulp fiction and i am at 3k currently. Well i say almost but really there is like 45 minutes left… bruce willis just took his taxi ride lol. but it seems to be moving really fast right now… i just looked and am editting this post and i am already at 2k since i wrote this

Surely you’re joking? Why in the hell should I have to “figure out” how to keep playing? I don’t “figure out” any of my other online games. I log in and I play. I am not at all willing to sit on a teleport until the game decides it’s going to move me to the area I want to go. That is not “on me” that is a shitty release period.

1 Like

Dudes it’s maybe time to end this legend that D4 had super huge issues at launch. It had issues the first day of the first open beta weekend and the first couple of days of release. And notice that for issues I mean “queues” but once you were in you could usually play hours without disconnecting. And given it’s true Blizzard has more money and people, the amount of players at D4 day one were probably LE ones x10-20.

LE issue have been FAR worse, please at least let’s not fool each other.

6 Likes

I still fail to understand why given the same server someone enters immediately and someone has 5+k queue.

If a server is queued it should be queued for everyone trying to connect to it, or at least that’s how queues worked in any game with queues I saw before LE.

2 Likes

Boy that sure doesn’t sound like “no issues” to me. Listen folks I get that you like the game and you want to show support for the team but please stop trying to say it’s not a problem. It’s a bloody problem.

2 Likes