1.0 Server Status Thread

Why are you mad:D You cant blame him for playing the game there are others to blame if you cant play.

He asked me if I’m jokin’ - I’m not. I showed him the opposite :smiley:

But yes, E.HG Services providers are a frkn joke :slight_smile:

Crazy that it takes them that long to fix the serverissues…

Congratulation. After 5 days of suffering, you destroyed your game completely

how? game runs fine, and their is a queue for people who cant get in?

Absolutely enjoying this narrative of people acting like they can’t play as if offline mode hasn’t been readily available for them at any point.

They dont find the rootcause or they dont know how to fix the root cause.
Both ways are a sign of incompetence.

Oh yes, let me play the offline mode with my friends :slight_smile: thanks for your advice :clown_face:

My queue was stuck for 40 mins, I restarted, changed to another nearby region in the USA and instantly got in.

oh now work again

I dont have problem with queue. But after 1 hour im still on same position in queue. I know im very demanding after 5 days

Sure, becouse everyone is sad, forever alone gamer with no friends/spouse who they want to play with :slight_smile:

why? how do you know it’s incompetence, maybe its a lot harder than us plebians realize. unless you magically know how to fix everything.

Because I’m managing those environments myself :slight_smile:

E: And if you havent fixed such a critical issue after 5/6 days, you’re frkn incompetent :smiley: thats reality in our job.

I tried other servers ofc. But US or EU, it doesnt matter, same queue :smiley: :smiley:

EU-W here. Played all afternoon, no issues. Logged back in after dinner, queue of 51 that was over in ~15 seconds. Still no issues.

Im working as server admin in corp so i know a little bit about it

So currently 3598 in Que, the Que hasn’t move in an hour. Sorry Eleventh Hour Games, your game is failing miserably and will be replaced as soon as another game comes out. Why, this isn’t a bug, you were not prepared with enough servers, layers, etc in order to launch the game. I imagine you will take the money from the 200k + subscribers and leave the business.

uhuh sure you are lol, you are working in the backend of this specific game and its source code?
even if youre working on a different game, which if you are yay for you, it wouldnt be anywhere near as large scale as this (assuming) so what you’re working on is still completely different.

E: that isnt how it works lol, time isnt a level of incompentency.
R.E - in saying all this, ive got about 40 hours of playtime online since launch. and have been on for almost 12 hours straight right now… so to me, it is fixed.

This totally worked, at least choosing US-East. I was stuck in an every growing 3k+ queue for US-Central, switched to US-East, immediately logged in with my existing character. Thank you!