1.0 Server Status Thread

Day 6 of not able to play :clown_face:

Itā€™s day 5 for EUR but yes, the situation has entered the embarrassing stage.

Eu is dead again :c i rushed to monoliths in 2 days but i canā€™t log in again , iā€™m sad :C

Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon

Makes 6 in sum if i havent unlearned the counting skill

Quit the game entirely, reopen it, select a US server, enter with no queue and then change back to EUW in game.

1 Like

Live near Montreal, connecting to US East, connection was instant and loading charecter was instant. Once in the game I try going to a town, took 30 seconds flat.

From my right now perspective its getting better, still not perfect.

you jokeing right? played whole day without any issues. not even a singel disconect or lag in transition bwetween zones ā€¦

Yes, thatā€™s me counting the 24 hours instead of the calendar days: wed evening to thu evening for me is one day, not two days, the game released wed evening in EUR.

Just because YOU havenā€™t have any issues doesnā€™t mean others havenā€™t. Itā€™s clearly documented how many issues people have been having.

1 Like

Just connected to EUW (from Italy), took 10 seconds total to be in with zero queue.

I really donā€™t know what to say, how is it possible that someone has a 2000 ppl queue? The queue should just be or not be there for everyone.

1 Like

Awesome game, Warlock is fun, been playing the last 10ish hours no problem and only one lag spike.
keep up good work peoples.

Iā€™m in one right now, Central USA, around 1,300 in Queue ahead of me and been sitting here for only about 30 mins. Hasnā€™t moved unfortunately.

1 Like

I do know itā€™s me and I only can speak for myselā€¦ iā€™ts just very strange that I for once can log off and log in again without any issue (EU) while others seams to have problems even talking from waiting lines and suchā€¦

I mean, totally happy youā€™re able to get in though. Kill some stuff for us man!

Yeah yesterday my friend got a 7k queue and restarted 3 times to 9k, 11k and 15k queue then on the 4th time he got instant into the gameā€¦ Not even the queue is functioningxD

1 Like

so after using VPN and connecting to different servers( US Central and US east in epoch) it appears there are different " queue pools" depending on where you are located. i have ATT fiber and had a queue of 2k then used a VPN in the same state im inā€¦ got a queue of 4k then used the VPNto connect to US east (NY) and logged into US east in epoch and got right in.

Oh I know that very well. And while I can understand server issues launch week, I cannot understand complete unplayability. We do not talk about lag spikes or 1 or 2 days ā€œstepping backā€. This is just complete trash, thats it. Gotta name it. You sell 1 mil copies of the game prior to launch. What do you expect? Your avg gamers of 2000 will maybe go up to 10k, 20k? Fucking idiots. They should have AT LEAST pen tested with 500k players, if not 3 fucking mil. ā€œOh we did not expect so many players!!!ā€. GTFO. This game deserves to die now (although I liked the gameplay during early access last year very much).

and some get the same queue for all serversxD

Cool story bro - as i said:

Since Wednesday ā€œConnectingā€ in char selection.

I was able to play 4 frkn hrs. until now after release with a frkn level of 27.

But great, that you can game all day long everyday :smiley:

Itā€™s still the 6th day I am not able to play :clown_face: what ever youā€™re counting my friend :smiley: