1.0 Server Status Thread

I think this was the plan all along. Sell the snake oil and pack up the tent and vanish.

Monoliths is the only thing that works, its weird. I try to go to my fkin faction seller and “lost connection”

no ty, im sure you need more help :wink:

1 Like

I mean, i’m somewhat tolerant, considering they’re like 90 people, working on Triple-A game, but at the very least, we should know the source of the problem :sweat_smile:

But what if most people buy it on the last day before release? Then you are wrong and shit just happens.

Ah ok, you dont know

the time spent on forums you could be playing offline. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, I can not so far today. But others are playing so.

i only know its a scamm

Fechem essa bomba e arrumem os problemas
4 dias e ainda nĂŁo consigo jogar, vocĂȘs vĂŁo despencar de avaliaçÔes negativas

Yeah, and why not make and sell an “offline game”
? :thinking:

Second day in a row I am playing perfectly well then a fix gets rolled out and I can barely connect. LOVE this game I just updating the devs

Region lock the servers. EU stays in EU, Asia in Asia, etc.

At this point I think we can all agree that the 1.0 launch has been a bit of a dumpster fire, but despite that I think most of us would agree that it’s a pretty good game with a lot of potential moving forward

That said, one thing I would really appreciate right now is more frequent updates on what’s going on and what they’re doing to fix things.

1 Like

Ah, you dont know that you know! Are you sure that you know that you dont know?

Seems like the status updates have all moved to Discord. ( Last Epoch - Official Community )
These updates were posted in the last hour or so:

1. Judd (Mox) — Today at 11:00 AM

Hey everyone, we’re making progress towards bringing services back up but we’re still working on it. The amount of load is certainly causing us issues but we have a better understanding of the issues and targeted plans to improve them. Thank you for your patience.

1. EHG_Derek — Today at 11:32 AM

Hey everyone, in about 10 minutes we’ll be pushing a backend deploy that targets our transitions times. There will be no downtime during this initial push, however players may notice some instability while the fix rolls out.

1 Like

And where do we put africa

most of you all will be playing solo anyways online well you are in luck, offline has chat aswell to make it less lonely for you :slight_smile:

i dont understand your question

Out of LastEpoch forum the company bragging about " [

Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!

](Celebrating a Milestone - 1 Million Copies of Last Epoch Sold!)". So dont gaslight me about everyone bought it last minute. They had a good idea

1 Like