1.0 Server Status Thread

Its worse than ever now

To ā€œknowā€ is a no-no.

1 Like

Now i know why city hub is called ā€œEnd of Timeā€, bc you will be in the loading screen until the end of timeā€¦ lore wise, many warriors and travelers where lost in this placeā€¦ jumping through time lines is a dangerous thing kkkkkkk

So, you dont know many things?

idk why people defend this as if they are working on it too, this has been a dogshit 5 days of unplayable garbage -$35 LUL

1 Like

Itā€™s the best ever experience I had in any online game I believeā€¦ Open game, enter game = connecting for ~10-15min while GPU is on 100% for no reason but thatā€™s fine, at least I know when Iā€™m on the loading screen because fans are silent :wink: Loading screen is another 5-10min. Then when finally in I change location where I suppose to quest and guess what - connection lost, game closes and I have to go through it again :smiley:

2 Likes

what thinks i dont know?

If you havenā€™t yet, share your experience in a Steam review

1 Like

I dont know!

damn thats depressing

okay.

I will be calling Steam on Monday for a refund.

All dissatisfied people, should call Steam on Monday and request a refund. There wont be a better response to EHG management than a hit on their pocket.

1 Like

Mehā€¦ shouldnā€™t have to go to yet another place to find out whatā€™s going on. The official forums should have any info thatā€™s on discord.
But thanks for the infoā€¦ I guess I have to add yet another discord server to my list :frowning:

Iā€™ll try to explaing very easyā€¦
No make any sense a fight chat between usā€¦ is very simple, ā€œwe paid for someting who canā€™t be useā€. Now the transaction is not only between a seller and the customer but, therā€™s a third wheelm, an intruder ā€œthe serverā€.
Now the usual questions is: Just why asking peop money for something of which u no have any assurance can to be usedā€¦?
The answer is easy, but it create always the same discussionā€¦ evry time, evry fck launch, evry fck forum etc. U just need to make a good stress test before launch and stop!

2 Likes

cry babies keep crying

1 Like

i did, i left a 10/10 no issues for me.

nice, go refund and leave us alone :slight_smile: no one will miss u bye

3 Likes

Good, I hope enough people do. Theyā€™ve had ample time to fix the issue.

I got it figuring they would have worked it out couple days later most of my time has been loading screens and I tried offline which was ok but it doesnā€™t carry stuff over or migrate so seems like beta more than release. I hope they work it out not gonna wait around for many hours though half or more of my time played is loading screens or just trying to log in. Has Anthem vibes. Good luck to the dev team hope they sort it. seemed fun.

Right! How can you not expect at least half of the copies sold online at once, and just think asia is asleep atm. Why dont do this crud when they are playing. Man itā€™s going to suck in 7 hours, at peak today 300k players, now 200k, and dropping fast. They knew about this problem way back in beta when they first implimented co-mingled areas, at least they dumped the idea until they fixed it for only 2k players. Im sad that this game is bound to go under, even more sad they dropped beta 0.7 for what is now, man the game was sooooo goood. Now itā€™s just a remnant of what should have been.

2 Likes