1.0 Server Status Thread

Exactly yes.

So, was it a scam?

Same, the game has been doing that to me since launch day.

It’s just a disgrace what’s being delivered here.
Everything was fine for 5 years and nothing worked at launch. The first and last game that I bought from this blacksmith and supported in early access.
And NO - I don’t like playing offline games. I invested everything to play it in ONLINE mode.

3 Likes

The deploy from 30m ago doesn’t seem to have done anything :[

1 Like

probably mostly greedy management. All this BS about we didnt know what the number of people playing the first day was and we were humbled is PURE BS. You knew exactly how many people were going to try on the first ever release of the game by the number of games you had actually sold…
Dont try to gaslight us, or have your trolls defend you.

4 Likes

The developers reported that they are already deploying hamachi servers for all regions

1 Like

while yall tear up, i will continue to play with 0 problems online

Is this PoS down again?

1 Like

This is probably a problem I struggled with with the application team (SIEM connectors) some time ago. I’m guessing > 10k eps/s. means sessions in seconds. JUst human DDos

CONNECTING my ass

1 Like

God help you.

it is scam now

took 15 minutes of load screen and finally let me in, followed by 5 seconds of moving to the zone entrance and it logged me off.

EGH, as I left you a message on your voicemail, REFUND my money. Apparently, you may be able to design a game but you have no idea on how to bring it online properly.

May be someone will start a class action against this scam.

1 Like

The longer the issue continues, the more likely those with over 2 hours “played” will be able to get a refund from Steam. EHG is selling a service they are unable to adequately provide.

2 Likes

Anyone knows what exactly is the issue? is it like server capacity issue or something else?

Ok, so why should they ruin a so well designed game with good reputation at will, instead of earn more money over the years?

i dunno. still scam

Not even the developer himself knows :sweat_smile:

If this would be fixable, we wouldn’t be still at starting point 4 days in. Unfortunate. Should’ve sold it as a single player game instead.