1.0 Server Status Thread

Always somebody…

1 Like

The situation has not changed much! Downloads have become faster, but constant disconnections when changing locations do not allow me to get to monoliths, where there are no such problems, according to rumors.

Once again Great job EHG, the servers have been running great for me now compared to last couple days. I personally haven’t had any DC yet, but my wife did though. So that’s improvement!

online play unavailable for EU West

Nevermind, worked second try

The developers made software that will live beyond them

All good when its not peak hours in EU. Lets see tonight.

Ive played since 8pm est with little to no lag and screen transitions 2-5 sec max.

Were clearly not having the same experience.

Thank you guys, good job! The game is very much enjoyable now!

Thank you for constantly keeping us updated on improvements. You are doing great and communication with the playerbase is very appreciated. :smiley: But dont forget to rest. Thats important too and well deserved.

Thanks again and keep up the good work <3

Lost connection as soon as I leave the hub to the Fortress Gardens location. They never fixed this bug, it was also in the beta version. This game is unplayable

2 Likes

Unable to play. Online play unavailable at 11AM (EU). Really curious about what ppl keep bragging about they fixed …

2 Likes

WTF is this ? Went to sleep yesterday unable to even log in the whole day at EU servers.Woke up suturday morning thinking that they knew that in weekend the game MUST be playable…How silly of me.As it was me that was being paid to play the game and had to keep it stable.

EDIT: its ok guys so actually Europe has to play at US servers with 200 ms . Cool

I just logged into EU West. Took a few minutes to connect, but I’m in & zone transition is fine at the moment.

Same here, no problems at all.

Yeah, LE-61 is back. Stuck in the ruins - can’t enter the time rift after melting the epochs together.

Problems persisted, you can play for an hour without DC, and then try to enter a new location for 30 minutes

I had been playing nicely, everything was loading quicker than 0.92, but just stuck on the ‘connecting’ screen now. Was nice while it lasted!

2 Likes

Keep having troubles with the global chat, I cannot see it since this morning and cannot post on it… Also I didn’t receive any twitch drops

I’ve found, that whenever unable to log into a certain region (EU for me) - Logging into another region, then changing ur region from settings puts u into EU whenever you transition to another area. Its a horrible workaround to even have to do. But seemingly works to get around being unable to log in.

2 Likes