1.0 Server Status Thread

Still the same situation - Monos seems good to playing, but Campaign is unplayable, I can’t even log in this char, but I wanna exp my other hero.

So here we go again. Cant enter the game. Bugged quest, cant login, cant enter the game… What are you doing? What did you do in Early Access ? Why did you release the game if its not ready? The game is “out” for 3 days and you still cant play it?

Been playing for about 6 hours straight absolutely no problems on my end, even instance transitions have been smooth now thank you for sorting it out!

1 Like

Today EU-west works for me very well. The best performance I’ve ever had (I didn’t play EA).

Same here, game runs flawlessly.

It seems to be a secret idea of the developers. Filter out the players so that the most patient and loyal ones remain. Because it takes a lot of patience to get to the monoliths. Every time you get close to moving to a new location, 80% of the time DC is waiting for you, and you will need to repeat everything several times until the game takes pity and lets you into a new location.

1 Like

It worked so well this morning, now cant log in again.

EW server, this morning the game was playing very well, now I can’t even log in anymore :sob: :sob:

EU ONLINE multiplayer working very good now.
Thanks.

After gaming for a bit a hour ago back to le-61 :sweat_smile:

Connecting for 10 minutes on EUW…

Try connecting to another region. If you’re able to log in (Let’s say to US East) - You can then change the region from ur ingame settings back to EU. And it will port you over to EU once you change area.

1 Like

Tryed that many times, first i tryed US East for some minutes. maybe ill try Asia next

I couldn’t even log in. Stuck with Steam connection required even though i started the game from steam and has done the migration on the main webpage. Any help regarding this issue is greatly appreciated.

:frowning: Yea its spotty. Doesnt always work for me, but the times where EU have had me unable to login at all, swapping servers like this have gotten me in. But yea, probably a bit “random” or inconsistent.

was working somewhat lastnight, and this morning its 10x worse, logged teleport to town = crash at loading screen, log back in try to teleport to town… currently at loading screen for 40+ seconds, no error just sitting there.

From queue to infinite load time. Awesome.

Welp, it was fun while it lasted. I guess time to fight against infinite loadings again.

Yep. Stuck on loading once again.

I had 12-16 hours of no issues whatsoever in Australia =]
i just had my first DC/Loading screen error, am sad.
back to theory crafting offline.